Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2002 Jeep Tj Build in progress

274 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Stock-ishTJ 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Courtney :wave:. I stepped foot on a used vehicle lot back in 2012 and saw my jeep sitting there in all its terrible glory. What I didn't realize as a 17 year old was that I was going to fall hard into the addiction we all have for our jeeps. I've owned my jeep for 5 years now. I taught myself how to drive stick in this jeep (yes, a jeep girl who wheels a manual). Its not the biggest or prettiest out there but to me it is. I am new to this whole forum thing... but I think this will be a cool way to document my jeep and the never ending progress of my build. When I purchased my jeep it had 65k miles, a blown out 5" budget lift kit, cupped 35" tires, and a heap of mechanical issues. Fast forward to today and a lot of money later... My jeeps a great reliable machine and its ready for its next transformation. :thumbsup:

Pictures are from when I bought the Jeep through a few different "builds" I've done along the way.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.