"This Thread Rocks" - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

"This Thread Rocks"

admins, are there any rules as to what can or can not be discussed publicly regarding this feature. if not i have a suggestion for it.

-Kyle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's Not Just a Jeep, It's a Lifestyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
dakuda
Admin

This is the suggestion area, make a suggestion.

You can do things the right way or the wrong way.
Or you can do it MY way...which is like the wrong way, only faster.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 03:44 PM
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Deidrick
admins, are there any rules as to what can or can not be discussed publicly regarding this feature. if not i have a suggestion for it.

-Kyle
As long as your suggestions follow the rules for JeepForum.com - go ahead and make them ..

Hello, my name is Vance and I am a Jeepaholic.
Its better to be naked with your friends, than to be clothed with your enemies
Silver
, zombie ready as the daily-driver

- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -

post #4 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

alright, just making sure there wasnt any restrictions as to what we could talk about.

but my suggestion would be to include page numbers on the bottom of the "this thread rocks" section in the members section of the forums.

currently there are page numbers at the top of the page but when a member scrolls down to the bottom of the page they cant advance to the next page. it would make things easier.

EDIT: another observation, you need to change the section title from "crawl this thread" to "this thread rocks"

-Kyle

It's Not Just a Jeep, It's a Lifestyle
post #5 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 09:31 PM
micifus
Original GC'er

1993 ZJ 

I dont know if I like "this thread rocks" to 80's, I liked crawl this thread a little bit better but I think we can come up with a better one. Let me sleep on it.

- OME Springs - 30"x9.5" Yokohamma's A/T-S -RE Shocks - JKS Quicker Disconnects - FM70 - E-Fan Conversion - 249->242 Swap -

32"x11.5" BFG A/T
4" Lift

"For every one thing I fix two things break"
post #6 of 6 Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 AM
ChadCielencki

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Crawl this thread changed to "I'd Wheel it!"

2004 TJ
1978 CJ5

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.