So many good ideas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > JeepForum Announcements & Comments > So many good ideas

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Thexonexkid

1986 XJ Cherokee 

So many good ideas

Thought about this and didn't want to throw it out in the general discussion section cause it defeats the purpose of making it special to each jeep model and I really don't want to make it in all the sections....

A lot of people do rebuilds/restos and this idea would even be good for people who might just be doing an engine upgrade/adding a lift/bedlining the interior ect....

Basically just make a sticky inside each jeep type tech topic page that is titled something like "Things I forgot" or "Things I would do different"....I can imagine that there are (and know from experience) things people wish they would have done different from painting the firewall to maybe buying a different tub for their resto.....This WOULD NOT be a product review section, so you could probably state that, it instead is a place for jeepers to make a list of stuff that should not be forgotten or things that may not seem like a big deal before, but after your all done you regret not doing it...

To make it accessible and easy to go through have the OP by a Mod set up a template:

Something like

Model/Year:
Upgrade:
Type of Work (Full Resto/Stand Alone Upgrade):
What you forgot:
How much it bugs you (1 being not really at all-10 I'm about 10 seconds from going back and changing it):

Just a thought, I have them sometimes, they are mostly bad but when I think I have something not terrible I speak up...Tell me what ya think

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.