Paid For Premium Membership But No Benefits - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Forum Site Help & Support > JeepForum Announcements > Paid For Premium Membership But No Benefits

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 01-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Paid For Premium Membership But No Benefits

I renewed my one-year Premium membership on 28 September 2013 but all of my Premium benefits have dissipated. I have e-mailed the moderator last week but nothing has been changed. I think there are other Jeep Forums that can do better management so I am examining going elsewhere.

Freedom Top (Black) • Soft Top (Black) • 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT • Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels • TUFFY Security Drawer • Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights • JK 6-Switch sPOD Source • SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate • Cobra 75 WX ST • 4' Wilson Antenna • AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System • Hella FF 500 Driving Lights • Hella Black Magic Driving Lights • Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna • RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier • XRC8 Winch • 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension • Bilstein Shocks • RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1958
NRA Patron Life Member
ThunderFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2014, 07:06 PM   #2
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFoot View Post
I renewed my one-year Premium membership on 28 September 2013 but all of my Premium benefits have dissipated. I have e-mailed the moderator last week but nothing has been changed. I think there are other Jeep Forums that can do better management so I am examining going elsewhere.
Well that sucks. I sure hope Phillip figures this out for you.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #3
davigzj
1997 ZJ 

Ya that n the APP doesn't work like it use to work.....don't think they have any plans to Fix it either!!
davigzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

OP; who did you PM about it? If it was anyone but PhilipB or NaeKid, you probably wouldn't see any change since I believe they are the only two who can modify that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davigzj View Post
Ya that n the APP doesn't work like it use to work.....don't think they have any plans to Fix it either!!
Because the "JeepFroum" app is not supported or owned by AutoGuide. So there is no way or them to update it, your issue is with the app developer.

The AutoGuide app works perfectly fine.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #5
davigzj
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post
OP; who did you PM about it? If it was anyone but PhilipB or NaeKid, you probably wouldn't see any change since I believe they are the only two who can modify that.

Because the "JeepFroum" app is not supported or owned by AutoGuide. So there is no way or them to update it, your issue is with the app developer.

Ya but!!!! I don't want to use autoguide n that is the only way to upload pics on AG. N I'm not the only one that has issues... it just the point of it...
davigzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davigzj View Post
Ya but!!!! I don't want to use autoguide n that is the only way to upload pics on AG. N I'm not the only one that has issues... it just the point of it...
Tell the app owner (GCS Publishing) you want it updated. It has nothing to do with AutoGuide.

There was a lot that changed when GCS sold the forum. Custom code, app interfaces etc...
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2014, 08:41 PM   #7
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFoot View Post
PM me a copy of the confirmation screenshot. I will investigate.
Unread 01-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #8
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

PM sent. Thanks.
Freedom Top (Black) • Soft Top (Black) • 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT • Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels • TUFFY Security Drawer • Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights • JK 6-Switch sPOD Source • SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate • Cobra 75 WX ST • 4' Wilson Antenna • AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System • Hella FF 500 Driving Lights • Hella Black Magic Driving Lights • Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna • RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier • XRC8 Winch • 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension • Bilstein Shocks • RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

NRA Patron Life Member
Unread 01-04-2014, 10:34 PM   #9
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post

I sent a message using the form that came up from the Contact link in the brown box at the bottom of the page. I couldn't find anywhere else and I have no idea who PhilipB or NaeKid might be.

NRA Patron Life Member

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.