Mods for Jeep grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > JeepForum Announcements & Comments > Mods for Jeep grand Cherokee

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-08-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
MimiJGCmb2000

Mods for Jeep grand Cherokee

I'm curious if anyone knows about any modifications for a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000...the 4.7L V8....I was thinking of taking it to the local track near me and wondering what I can do to try and compensate for the weight lol =-)...maybe i'm just nuts...but if anyone knows anything...

Thanks
~me =-)

MimiJGCmb2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2004, 09:19 PM   #2
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiJGCmb2000
I'm curious if anyone knows about any modifications for a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000...the 4.7L V8....I was thinking of taking it to the local track near me and wondering what I can do to try and compensate for the weight lol =-)...maybe i'm just nuts...but if anyone knows anything...

Thanks
~me =-)
Try posting in the right forum.. that may be a good place to start.
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
BeachinXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.