Membership upgrade question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > JeepForum Announcements & Comments > Membership upgrade question

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Clejeep
2007 WK 

Membership upgrade question

So I upgraded my membership like 3 weeks ago.. I bought the 1 year membership. I know the upgrade worked. But it said I get a jeep forum decal sticker. Does anyone know anything about this or how to get ahold of someone to get it?

Clejeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

They are sent out in batches so it will show up when Canada sends them out again.
Unread 12-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
MyJKU14
14JKUOrange

2014 JK Wrangler 

I got two different sets. One is a die-cut decal the other a regular bumper sticker...from two separate groups too. Weird.

Under the members only section, there's a sticky about them and has the name of the member you PM. He sent me the die-cut ones, but some random company car forums or something sent me the others, with a letter of appreciation. But my husband did not receive the second set just the original die-cut ones

Colorado Jeep Club #281

Past Jeeps: '02 WJ Overland, '02 WJ Limited, '08 KK Sport
MyJKU14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.