How to post pictures from iphone on JeepForum app? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > JeepForum Announcements & Comments > How to post pictures from iphone on JeepForum app?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 12-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
hewesyourdaddy
2011 JK Wrangler 

How to post pictures from iphone on JeepForum app?

Can't figure out how to post pics from my iPhone using the JeepForum app. I searched through "help" section but found nothing. Help!

hewesyourdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
TJDaveX
Motorized Toy Collector

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure about an iphone, but on my Android I had trouble posting pics with the mobile apps. I found it much easier to just hit the desktop button and navigate the site that way, using Photobucket copy and paste just like I do on my PC.
TJDaveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
2000LiftedCSE

Try this auto guide app. I was having the same problem till I downloaded this app

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
2000LiftedCSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
jhrebs
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I just did it. Here is how: click button to reply to thread; up top it should say New reply, next to that is a + sign, click it; choose "attach from photos; choose your picture; when it says "done downloading" press the arrow on the right of the picture; click "insert inline";press send!! i just did it in the black jeep picture request!!!!
Unread 12-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #5
hewesyourdaddy
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrebs View Post
I just did it. Here is how: click button to reply to thread; up top it should say New reply, next to that is a + sign, click it; choose "attach from photos; choose your picture; when it says "done downloading" press the arrow on the right of the picture; click "insert inline";press send!! i just did it in the black jeep picture request!!!!
Thanks. I tried that. That option wasn't available the first time I tried it. ???? Tried it again and was successful.
hewesyourdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.