Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

How long does it take...

693 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Keith 
#1 ·
I just bought a membership using paypal, I was wondering how long should it take before i can start doing member things?...

#3 ·
hmmm

I sent a $25 paypal payment to members@jeepforum.com on 24 Aug an sent an email as instructed with user name. I also sent a PM 31 Aug at 1058 to JF Admin asking if my monies had been received? My rights are the same now as before. Should I see any added fuction?

thx

Bob

#4 ·
Once you see the little red Jeep beside your name in the posts, you have all the additions that full-membership entails. :thumbsup:

I noticed you have your avatar working which is part of the features enabled. You now have access to upload pictures to your gallery, attach pictures to posts directly and such. The added features are not "in your face" in bold-type or anything, but they are there for you to use.

#6 ·
Keith I used paypal to update to a life member and I still have nothing showing I have these features. I do have my paypal receipt if needed.

#7 ·
Paypal Receipt

Keith,
Here is my paypal info for proof of purchase.

Name:
Keith Ubben (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
keith_coop@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$100.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Amount:
$100.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
JeepForum.com Lifetime Membership
Item Number:
JFLM
Date:
Aug. 23, 2006
Time:
05:59:57 PDT
Completed
Shipping Address:
Anson Ivey
329 Davis St
Portsmouth, RI 02871
United States
Confirmed

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$100.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-7613

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *KEITHCOOP".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.