Attention Mods...look Here! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > JeepForum Announcements & Comments > Attention Mods...look Here!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Closed Thread
Unread 02-11-2005, 11:48 AM   #1
BIG-G

Attention Mods...look Here!

I had some lights for sale in the "for sale" forum and now its gone, erased!!! I would like to know why it was erased !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG-G is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2005, 11:51 AM   #2
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Most likely it was because you didn't put the location.. make sure you follow the rules for posting in there, they are in a sticky at the top.

Devious is famous for this.
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
BeachinXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #3
GoTopless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-G
I had some lights for sale in the "for sale" forum and now its gone, erased!!! I would like to know why it was erased !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next time just pm one of the mods in that section...you dont need to make a thread about it

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
GoTopless is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2005, 02:40 PM   #4
BIG-G

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTopless
next time just pm one of the mods in that section...you dont need to make a thread about it
OK well next time you can tell me nicely since i AM NEW HERE and am asking an honest question! And if im asking a question that usually means i DONT KNOW where, when, and why OK!
Thank You!
BIG-G is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2005, 02:53 PM   #5
GoTopless

Quote:
OK well next time you can tell me nicely since i AM NEW HERE and am asking an honest question! And if im asking a question that usually means i DONT KNOW where, when, and why OK!
Thank You!
i wasnt being rude but ok, ill be nice next time

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
GoTopless is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2005, 03:07 PM   #6
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

Big-G,

if you have some questions about pics, selling, avatars, whatever, pm the admin section and the question will be taken care of. I'm answering this here instead of pming you so that you'll know that the mods are taking care of questions and issues throughout the board.

So far, no one has been obviously rude or negative towards you. I would highly suggest that you read the FAQ sticky in the comments/suggestions area before posting.

Hunter

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2005, 07:07 PM   #7
igofshn
Locked @ both ends

Quote:
I would say it was removed because it looked like a vendor add, not a private party sale. If you have a problem then I suggest you pm the administrator.

[Jeep Pics
igofshn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.