ZJ Fender flares??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > ZJ Fender flares???

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Advance Adapters SYE KitsKOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 10-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
slprwgn

ZJ Fender flares???

Anyone have any pics of fender flares on your zj? can be modified to fit or be direct fitment!

thanks in advance

slprwgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

I know its not a zj but its a grand cherokee still. I used gorilla war flares built for an early bronco on mine. They are much cheaper than any type of flare i could find, and there different. I recently drug one across a rock and it held up great and kept my rear quarter panel from taking any damage. These will fit just about anything cause they are moldable.
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
slprwgn

thats awesome... do you have some pics from the side, i would like to see how wide they are!

and your jeep is bad ***! im on 38.5's and gonna be converting to full leafs front and rear when i put my axles under it...
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
slprwgn

nvm i saw them in your build thread... i am curious about the shocks you are running though?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.