ZJ Bumpers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > ZJ Bumpers

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 07-02-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
FearTheEight24
1996 ZJ 

ZJ Bumpers

Post up your build, aftermarket, or modified zj front/rear bumpers.. trying to get an idea of what I want to do for them on my heep

Unread 07-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Nates4x4

this thing is super-tough, but it sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't really protect anything underneath. It was pretty inexpensive though and came with the d-ring tabs and brush guard included.
52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.