zip ties and Velcro, What have they done for you? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > zip ties and Velcro, What have they done for you?

TJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #16
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

I dont have pics but I shattered my lower fan shroud, I used zip ties to hold the broken sections away from the blades. Ran it that way for 2 years.

IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
TexasPigHunter
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I don't have pics right now, but I used 3 small zip ties to keep my interior door handle rid from pulling out of its clip. I got tired of rolling down window to open from the outside. Works great. Velcro holds my garage remote to the to the roll bar under the cover, you have to know where to press to find it and open my garage. Also keep my stereo remote from flying out while top and doors are off, ask me how I learned
TexasPigHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.