YJ mega pic thread! Let's see 'em! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > YJ mega pic thread! Let's see 'em!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Reply
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #61
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
If I flexed mine out when I bought her, it would have chewed off the fenders.


__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #62
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ripon, California
Posts: 19,224
Hats not when I bought her. That's when I said it was built.
__________________
Luck Favours The Prepared
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:44 PM   #63
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
Still more so than mine is currently haha
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #64
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ripon, California
Posts: 19,224
4" lift. 31 BFG AT's. Saweet ammo can recovery box. And lots of smittybilt

__________________
Luck Favours The Prepared
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #65
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
4" lift. 31 BFG AT's. Saweet ammo can recovery box. And lots of smittybilt

Yup... I'm still catching up
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 11:44 PM   #66
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
I bet I have bigger buck teeth than any of you had!


And since we're sharing crappy flex pics now, check this bad dude out.




Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #67
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ripon, California
Posts: 19,224
Rear springs were less than flexible but still some sweet flex

__________________
Luck Favours The Prepared
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #68
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
I bet I have bigger buck teeth than any of you had!




Cheers
Don't be so sure of yourself sir..


__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #69
bigdhamYJ
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 313


Beaver teeth and sweet flex you say?
__________________
"Who knew coolant keeps the motor cool?"
Check out my Heep "build"
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/bigdhamyjs-1993-yj-build-slow-1284516/
bigdhamYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #70
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Dayum Carlos! How long were those?

This thread got fun haha

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #71
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Dayum Carlos! How long were those?

This thread got fun haha

Cheers
Ahh you know, just your standard 3" lift shackles they're all the rage these days.
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #72
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
Ahh you know, just your standard 3" lift shackles they're all the rage these days.
Nah man, they only good if they drag the asphalt as you drive, throwing sparks.
Lol.

Ok you beat me. Mine are only 2" lift shackles
Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #73
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Nah man, they only good if they drag the asphalt as you drive, throwing sparks.
Lol.

Ok you beat me. Mine are only 2" lift shackles
Cheers
Those bad boys have been in the basement since last summer... Still waiting to come up with a use for them
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #74
dnknme
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greenwood, Nova Scotia
Posts: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14

Those bad boys have been in the basement since last summer... Still waiting to come up with a use for them
Should totally send them to me so I can have a fake 6" lift XD

Sent from my iPod touch using JeepForum, LoL XD
image-4117147566.jpg  
dnknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 05:42 PM   #75
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnknme View Post
Should totally send them to me so I can have a fake 6" lift XD

Sent from my iPod touch using JeepForum, LoL XD
I don't foresee anything positive coming of that
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.