Yj flex! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Yj flex!

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

My POS:

My friend Val's rig:

My friend Wally's old rig:

Scotts (Tomb Raider) old rig:

My friend Matts rig flexing pretty well:

Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #17
Leans93
She's my density...

1993 YJ Wrangler 

93' YJ 4.0L AX-15, 4" Pro Comp lift, 3/4" shackles, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15 BGF MT's, and some other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Catch me on the highway or about to tear the mall up.
Leans93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 01:18 AM   #18
ImpactFabWorks
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95wrangler4life View Post
Thats some buII**** right there, my RC lift flex's very very well, just takes knowing what it needs and how to do it, add some BOOM shackles then tell me it doesnt flex well.
Are you ok?

www.Impact-FabWorks.com

Impact-FabWorks Facebook

Please fill out your profile, It helps us help you!!!
ImpactFabWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 06:01 AM   #19
SimonTuffGuy
[I'm That Good]

Unread 07-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #20
whitie_08
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactFabWorks View Post
Fixed it
mine does fine

Unread 07-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #21
Drastiq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

uhh i added boom shackles, now ill tell you..it doesnt flex well
Currie, Poison Spyder, OME, Cragar, Smittybilt, Precision, Rustys, Teraflex[/SIZE][/CENTER]
-
[B]SOLD[/B] 1994 YJ, OD Green. 4" RC. 2" BL. 2" SL. 1" MML 35" MTZ.
[B]SOLD[/B] 1998 TJ, Red, Stock, 161k, 5sp, 6cyl.
Drastiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #22
kurtis1971
1993 YJ Wrangler 

kurtis1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #23
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic View Post
uhh i added boom shackles, now ill tell you..it doesnt flex well
i see your effin problem, a TJ driver driving a YJ! Buy a different lift if you dont like it, or re-torque your spring eye bolts to 38-42lbs (that means jack it up and loosen them, then redo it).

Even worse is your clueless, TJ has a BB, future mods are long arms and 33's? really? Gonna spend 2k on suspension, 2k on axles and only run some 33's? What clue do you have about how anything should flex?

(waiting on a list to come back of blah blah BS, i owned all these jeeps blah blah blah)

Build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...-dirty-894483/
95wrangler4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #24
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Even worse is your clueless, TJ has a BB, future mods are long arms and 33's? really? Gonna spend 2k on suspension, 2k on axles and only run some 33's? What clue do you have about how anything should flex?

(waiting on a list to come back of blah blah BS, i owned all these jeeps blah blah blah)
whats wrong with a bb???? tjs stock suspensions flex well with proper shocks, a small suspension lift and discos. i do own a yj and 2 tjs blah blah blah and with the same amount money you can make a more capable tj. if the guy really did wanna run 33's i hate to break it to you but 99 percent of the trails you can do with 35's, also can be done with 33's. oh and thats a straight up 2 inch bb, not maxed out yet btw

and for good measure to keep the thread on track here is my yj back in 2002 note the awsomeness of the three in body lift it used to have , what was i thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #25
ZeroGravity
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I would have kept going with the fork lift but my buddies thought it was about to flop.
The U.S. Army vaguely envisioned something bigger than a motorcycle, smaller than a truck, and undaunted by the most difficult terrain.
ZeroGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #26
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy_ View Post
whats wrong with a bb???? tjs stock suspensions flex well with proper shocks, a small suspension lift and discos. i do own a yj and 2 tjs blah blah blah and with the same amount money you can make a more capable tj. if the guy really did wanna run 33's i hate to break it to you but 99 percent of the trails you can do with 35's, also can be done with 33's. oh and thats a straight up 2 inch bb, not maxed out yet btw

and for good measure to keep the thread on track here is my yj back in 2002 note the awsomeness of the three in body lift it used to have , what was i thinking.

did you drive the Yj on the street, i have heard them revolvers are terrible on the street but never ran them. As far as the TJ in not slamming them, owned 2 of them, what i am saying is some smarta$$ kid talking bout things flexing, and talking about nothing because thats how far he knows, complaining bout the lack of flex, whenever something is obviously wrong and instead of trying to figure it out, just say it doesnt flex well cause its RC, if i over-tighten or do a few other things to BDS, RE, SL, TF it will not flex either.

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #27
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
did you drive the Yj on the street, i have heard them revolvers are terrible on the street but never ran them. As far as the TJ in not slamming them, owned 2 of them, what i am saying is some smarta$$ kid talking bout things flexing, and talking about nothing because thats how far he knows, complaining bout the lack of flex, whenever something is obviously wrong and instead of trying to figure it out, just say it doesnt flex well cause its RC, if i over-tighten or do a few other things to BDS, RE, SL, TF it will not flex either.
yes i ran those revolvers on the street with no trac/sway and trails for 3-4 years. i only ran them in the front though never in the rear (didnt have a sye yet and partied to much to buy one). i loved them and the only reason i got rid of them is i went soa. i never had any of the "unloading issues" thats float around the forum from all the people that never ran them. i would recommend them to anyone anytime.

Quote:
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Unread 07-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

if i find a set for the front at a decent price i may try them, just not sure how much more i want to push things as my setup is pretty close to dialed in right now, just need to get my bumpstops ordered and she'll be good but always up for trying new things. Any front DS issues with them?

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #29
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
if i find a set for the front at a decent price i may try them, just not sure how much more i want to push things as my setup is pretty close to dialed in right now, just need to get my bumpstops ordered and she'll be good but always up for trying new things. Any front DS issues with them?
nope, never busted a front shaft or ujoints and i had it dialed in to where they would almost fully open up. btw those pics are not even close to them being open wide. on a side note, my dad drove it down from michigan to florida and didnt have any drivability issues. i also drove it to michigan from florida, back to florida and up to virginia.

Quote:
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 07-12-2010, 06:11 AM   #30
ImpactFabWorks
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i see your effin problem, a TJ driver driving a YJ! Buy a different lift if you dont like it, or re-torque your spring eye bolts to 38-42lbs (that means jack it up and loosen them, then redo it).

Wow and he's the child? You should lay off of him I mean seriously you think boom shackles increase flex

www.Impact-FabWorks.com

Impact-FabWorks Facebook

Please fill out your profile, It helps us help you!!!
ImpactFabWorks is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.