XJ storage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > XJ storage

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 07-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
njfreekshow
1999 XJ Cherokee 

XJ storage

I tried searching and didnt really come up with anything, i was curious how others have their cargo bay set up.

Unread 07-18-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
Steveff

Here's mine, the drawer is mounted on a 15mm floor which also has the fridge slide bolted to it, the whole thing bolts to the floor of the XJ. There's also a cargo barrier so I can stack it to the roof and the compressor is mounted in the angled secion behind the fridge with a remote power switch (through a 60A relay) and remote hose connection. Since the drawer is raised a little to clear the latch surround there is a table top slid under there which comes out and mounts on top of the drawer mostly used when getting stuff out of the fridge.

With removable table top on, it covers half the drawer so it can be slid to access the drawer without having to lift it off.

And what I had before, worked well but the fridge was too high and it was built specifically to put my large canvas tent under it (the last thing to pack away). Since I tow a camper now or use a rooftop tent I made the drawer unit.

Cheers
Steve
Steveff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2011, 08:30 AM   #3
92XJT
2012 JK Wrangler 

my old cherokee - couldn't find any of the completed pics

92XJT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
mg2000xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...=storage+ideas
Utah Jeep Crew Member #119
My Webshots
New Build
Old Build
mg2000xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 12:52 PM   #5
thejackal87

Steve (steveff)
- what brand cargo barrier is that? I have been looking for something exactly like that for my k9. Please email me at Beisenbe5@gmail.com - Thanks!
thejackal87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 12:56 PM   #6
thejackal87

steve (steveff)

Which cargo barrier are you using? I have been looking for one for my K9 in my 1999 XJ
thejackal87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.