Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

XJ's with 3 inch lift and 31's. Picture Thread!

71K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Tom95YJ 
#1 ·
I wanna see what your rigs look like with a 3 inch lift and 31's. considering that lift and tire combo for my 98 XJ and just want to see what it will look like before I buy one!!!:thumbsup:

#5 ·

31" Toyo Open Country AT...3" BDS coils/shocks up front, custom 3.5" leafs and RS5000 rear. Rides good, feels great, corners awesome! Had to trim, and still need to tweak front axle a tad. Adjustable LCA's would be nice. Oh and the wheels are 3.75" BS, no rubbing on LCA's at all!

#13 ·
31" Toyo Open Country AT...3" BDS coils/shocks up front, custom 3.5" leafs and RS5000 rear. Rides good, feels great, corners awesome! Had to trim, and still need to tweak front axle a tad. Adjustable LCA's would be nice. Oh and the wheels are 3.75" BS, no rubbing on LCA's at all!
Rubicon Express 3.5 Superflex
rough country 3 inch lift with wranglar authority 31x10,5 15
Thanks man, yeah it was nice and fresh back then. Now, a little rougher in a few areas and a little better in a LOT of areas. Still running pretty much the same lift however.

Has sagged a lot in the rear. Probably an inch and a half.
:wrongforum:

I like that trailer though...

#10 ·
Thanks man, yeah it was nice and fresh back then. Now, a little rougher in a few areas and a little better in a LOT of areas. Still running pretty much the same lift however.

Has sagged a lot in the rear. Probably an inch and a half.

#12 ·
New pics for a new front suspension setup plus sliders.

Front is 3" Rough Country coils (that didn't give me 3") plus a 1-3/4" spacer.
Rear is a bastard pack comprised of my stock pack plus a main and secondary leaves from another XJ pack plus 2" Rough Country shackles.
Tires are 31x10.50-15 Treadwright Guard Dogs on BFG AT casings with stock rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.