Xenon JK Flat Flares - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Xenon JK Flat Flares

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 04-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
john304
2010 JK Wrangler 

Xenon JK Flat Flares

Discovered these and realized they're slightly cheaper than the Bushwackers and can also be painted to match the body. Anyone have them? Pics? How do you like them?

Now I need more money.
john304 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Much better product than the bushwhackers. More durable and looks a thousand times better in the narrow version. Only like $450 for the front and rear too. Much cheaper and less weight as well than steel fender flares.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
john304
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Much better product than the bushwhackers. More durable and looks a thousand times better in the narrow version. Only like $450 for the front and rear too. Much cheaper and less weight as well than steel fender flares.
I've read that the plastic from the Xenon isn't a snug fit and you have to bend them a lot. Do you have any pics? I like the style of the Bushwackers better but the price of the Xenons

Now I need more money.
john304 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
Eron
1993 YJ Wrangler 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Xeno...w=1920&bih=993
Eron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
medijeep

1999 TJ Wrangler 

I had Quadratec pricematch bushwackers for $450 about a month ago. If you search online some you should be able to find them for that price. I imagine Xenons can be found at steep discount as well.
medijeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just a thought for you. I had Xenons on my LJ and after continually ripping them off and having to replace broker LED markers, I switched to steel. The plastic was a waste of money for me. Running MC on the LJ and putting PSC on the JK.

[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.