Who has the best Jeep TJ ??? show em' off!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Who has the best Jeep TJ ??? show em' off!!

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #46
P89Jeeper
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippers View Post
P89Jeep, What rear armor is that?? Thats exactly what I've been looking for
They are the Rokmen Strykers. Great fit and they have taken a beating.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post

Do you know what pregnancy is? It's the result of something taken seriously that was poked in fun. When are you due?
P89Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #47
Peej03
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Margaritaville, Wyo
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by P89Jeeper View Post
Thats probably one of my favorite jeeps I've ever seen lol. The bumper and bar above the rear tire are sweet. and the decal haha
__________________
2003 TJ SE Trail Rider/DD

1982 CJ5 - RIP 9/3/12

1971 AMC Javelin
Peej03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #48
GIJOEBILL
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: LEESBURG,FLA.
Posts: 255
Far from the best but it works for me!!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
Now-05 TJ & 96XJ
Then- 82 Wagoneer
90 MJ-98XJ
GIJOEBILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 07:19 AM   #49
SpoiledRotten
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 1,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
I like mine....
Why don't you go ahead and paint the tag black too?

Just messing with you.
__________________
Christian Jeepers _ Member #2
United Four Wheel Drive Association _ Member
National Rifle Association _ Member
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 07:30 AM   #50
AMA-JEEP
Junior Member
 
AMA-JEEP's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AMARILLO, Texas
Posts: 92
bad *ss jeeps on this thread
__________________
/l ,[____],
l--l--–()lllllll()-
()_)-()_)--o-)_)
AMA-JEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #51
gatesy00tj
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
nice jeep man.

where did you get the netting that you have? i have been searching for a little while now and no luck.
__________________
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="System"][COLOR="Green"]NGJC Member #73[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Green"]'00 TJ[/COLOR][/FONT] 4.0 BB 32x1150 BFG A/T's stupid 3 spoke wheels soft top







<><
gatesy00tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #52
little_Jeep
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 5,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
Mines average and beaten on every day, but I'll post.



Nice TJ........ Ditch the chains before you kill someone!!

Tow strap with loops, no metal hooks is soooo much safer. $30.00 at Wally World.
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #53
wahoojeep
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Posts: 403
Mines pretty beat on, but it crawls pretty well.



__________________
One Ton LJ Build Thread

RCPFA

2005 LJ, 2007 JKU, 1978 J10
wahoojeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #54
sprout929
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 65
__________________
2003 TJ RESF 4.5, OX front and rear. 30spline c-clip eliminator, 4.88's
sprout929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #55
Kenbo-Slice
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 4,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_Jeep View Post
Nice TJ........ Ditch the chains before you kill someone!!

Tow strap with loops, no metal hooks is soooo much safer. $30.00 at Wally World.
If chains are good enough to hold machinery on a low-boy trailer, they are good enough to hold the saftey chains for my 4x7 tractor supply wagon. I have straps for recovery! Thank you for the kind words otherwise though!
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #56
little_Jeep
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 5,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
If chains are good enough to hold machinery on a low-boy trailer, they are good enough to hold the saftey chains for my 4x7 tractor supply wagon. I have straps for recovery! Thank you for the kind words otherwise though!

You tow with the front bumper of your TJ? Chains are fine for tie downs, I perfer 10,000 lbs straps, but straps versus chains in tie down has been debated to death. However, chains in a recovery operation should never be..
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #57
P89Jeeper
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peej03 View Post
Thats probably one of my favorite jeeps I've ever seen lol. The bumper and bar above the rear tire are sweet. and the decal haha
Thanks, it means a lot when people on here say they like my Jeep, it's come a long way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post

Do you know what pregnancy is? It's the result of something taken seriously that was poked in fun. When are you due?
P89Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #58
Kenbo-Slice
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 4,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_Jeep View Post
You tow with the front bumper of your TJ? Chains are fine for tie downs, I perfer 10,000 lbs straps, but straps versus chains in tie down has been debated to death. However, chains in a recovery operation should never be..
You show me straps that would be used to tie down a CAT D11N.....

The front bumper was just for storage, I use it on the rear bumper.

Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #59
Dog Man
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: california
Posts: 270
WHY NOT 2001 Sahara to much to list it has it all and then some








Dog Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #60
KrawlingT
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ellijay
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatesy00tj View Post
nice jeep man.

where did you get the netting that you have? i have been searching for a little while now and no luck.
It's called Raingler Netting. Google it and you'll find where they sell it
KrawlingT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.