wagoneer owners lets see watcha got - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > wagoneer owners lets see watcha got

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 12-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
mud-dog27

wagoneer owners lets see watcha got

just curious i know you guys are out there hiding in amungst all the cherokees and i wanna see your wagoneers
heres mine stock when i first bought er and damn its clean might be a different jeep

and heres september08 approx.3-4yrs after that stock pic was taken

89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
mud-dog27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
mud-dog27

c'mon waggys i know your out there dont be scared
89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
Unread 12-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
jeepskater433
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i know you mean xj wagoneers, but this is a wagoneer, a much bigger one, but jus thought this might be better than nothing

2009 Ford Mustang GT-DD/Track Car
1999 Jeep Wrangler-Trail Rig
1989 Jeep Comanche-Project Truck
jeepskater433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #4
mud-dog27

better than nothing is right and that thing is badass i just wish i could find one that isnt rusted out.....i just recently found out that some relatives have a J3000 sitting up at their cabin they just dont know which relative owns it and ive yet to check into it as its a couple hours away
My Jeep's Page
Unread 12-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #5
jeepskater433
1999 TJ Wrangler 

those are pretty bad @ss, i think that model has a dana 60 rear end and probably a dana 44 front, theyre pretty cool trucks, and everyone, at least around where i live is always staring at my wagoneers and j10 asking me all sorts of questions about them, good luck with that j3000

2009 Ford Mustang GT-DD/Track Car
1999 Jeep Wrangler-Trail Rig
1989 Jeep Comanche-Project Truck
jeepskater433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #6
03glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepskater433 View Post
i know you mean xj wagoneers, but this is a wagoneer, a much bigger one, but jus thought this might be better than nothing

Can you tell me the lift and tire/rim size on that? I am looking for 1 now and would love to have that stance.
03glide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #7
amcwagoneer
1980 FSJ Wagoneer 

2014-01-11-13.14.03-1.jpg
amcwagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.