Unique, Multicolored Jeeps...? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Unique, Multicolored Jeeps...?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 04-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
Blstr88
2013 JK Wrangler 

Unique, Multicolored Jeeps...?

I dont necessarily mean a Jeep that is multicolored because all the body parts came from a different Jeep and it hasnt been painted yet haha. But has anyone done like, hood and front fenders white, rockers and rear half black...something like that?

Getting ready to paint mine in the next few weeks and I wanna do something unique. Not very creative though...I need some ideas!

Blstr88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #2
Capn_GEECH
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey there. What did you end up doing paint wise?

I have a black TJ that needs it's hood sanded down and repainted. Thinking about going red and then having red accents elsewhere (painted Jeep logo, diff covers, interior upholstery). I am nervous though to make such a huge commitment and then not be happy with it in the end. And i can't find many pics of rigs to get an idea.
Capn_GEECH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Brainwashed2566
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I just posted this in the 2 tone thread, probably just as relavent here:

Edit: this thing is obviously a mall crawler, I took this pic while it was for sale here in town. I think it would have been cooler if it was a black Jeep originally, and the red was Monstaliner instead of autopaint.

Brainwashed2566 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #4
ZombieCrush1
1981 CJ5 

It's old

It's old but I love it
jeep2-001-800x600-.jpg   jeep2-003-800x600-.jpg   jeep2-004-800x600-.jpg  
ZombieCrush1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 08:50 AM   #5
Mallcrucher
2004 LJ Wrangler 

04 LJ Unlimited

I can tell you first hand this Jeep is no Mall Crawler. It may not have all the lockers and stuff on it but it will hold its own out on the trails. I bet it has seen more trails then most LJ out there. But the paint could have been done a lil different then it is but it does turn some head out there as it is.http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Mallcrucher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #6
Mallcrucher
2004 LJ Wrangler 

pic

Just a pic of the Mall Crawler at work.
jeep.jpg  
Mallcrucher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #7
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Still on topic, but does anyone have a jeep with a black windshield frame but different colored body - ie; Black frame, red jeep.
Unread Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #8
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blstr88 View Post
But has anyone done like, hood and front fenders white, rockers and rear half black...something like that?

Getting ready to paint mine in the next few weeks and I wanna do something unique. Not very creative though...I need some ideas!
Black and white with a little red:
image.jpg

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.