TJ's with no fender flares? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > TJ's with no fender flares?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
kodyharrell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

TJ's with no fender flares?

I'm looking for pics of Tj's with tubes up front, an no rear fender flares.

Yep, I have used the search function, but cant find what I'm looking for. Lots of good stuff, just not what I'm looking for.

But I mainly wanna see what people did with the rear fenders. Thanks!

kodyharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
82NoMe

82NoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
kodyharrell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Cool! I'm thinking of doing this to my TJ and wanna see if the holes to bolt on the fender flares would look tacky. I thought about putting bolts through them to make it look a little better, but not sure. More pics are appreciated!!
kodyharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
alecmcmahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodyharrell View Post
Cool! I'm thinking of doing this to my TJ and wanna see if the holes to bolt on the fender flares would look tacky. I thought about putting bolts through them to make it look a little better, but not sure. More pics are appreciated!!

you could also go with a full rear corner with no holes, which is what i just bought.

Dont have pics of mine now, but check out gerald of savvy's rig, looks pretty sweet , no rear flares and tube fenders.

good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by provelogear View Post
Blaine and Chris got my skids done and then rewraped Unrolled.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.