TJ's on 36-38" tires and more front stretch than rear - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > TJ's on 36-38" tires and more front stretch than rear

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-10-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
AlaskaTJ

TJ's on 36-38" tires and more front stretch than rear

This is what I want to do....anyone out there with a stretched TJ with most of it up front? I'm thinking 6" front, 2-3" rear stretch to better balance the load front to rear.

AlaskaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 06:18 AM   #2
surfshadow
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I was thinking about doing this to And i know of a place in colorado that does it! I heard you still have to cut and extend the frame. Very costly but well worth the looks.
good luck
surfshadow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
TreDildy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfshadow View Post
I was thinking about doing this to And i know of a place in colorado that does it! I heard you still have to cut and extend the frame. Very costly but well worth the looks.
good luck
and well worth the functionality..
()_) ()_)-O-)_)
TreDildy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 03:33 PM   #4
try2holdmywheel

A TJ, but not the typical variety. LJR with the front stretched 4" and the rear none on 37's. It works remarkably well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.