Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

TJ's Show Me Your Wheels!

70K views 154 replies 101 participants last post by  Gabe 
#1 ·
I am looking for new wheels to get for my TJ. Show yours off!!! Tell me about the specs. Diameter X Width, Back Spacing and Tire Size. :cheers2:

#75 ·
If all you do is mall crawl then more than likely the answer is no. If you do any kind of actual wheeling though then look into upgrading the D35. Your D30 might be ok.... I'd consider an HP30 just to be on the safe side.

do you guys think a 17inch wheel would make a 33inch tire look out of proportion? I've been debating 15inch - 17inch...
I think 33's would look fine. I know a couple of JK guys that run like that. Tires for 17's are a good bit more expensive though than tires for 15's.

#76 ·
go 15's. They air down better, the tire is cheaper, and the treads will last longer. My buddy has the 17's and they wear out down the middle like they are over inflated no matter the pressure. He is going down to the 15's When these are completely worn out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.