TJ Rear 4-6" stretch with full tube flares and 37s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > TJ Rear 4-6" stretch with full tube flares and 37s

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 01-09-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
D-Morg
2004 TJ Wrangler 

TJ Rear 4-6" stretch with full tube flares and 37s

I'm looking at building a set of flares for my rig, something along the lines of the Genright ones that have the taper and was just wondering what I would like the end product to look like.

Thanks

Unread 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
D-Morg
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This is what I think I am going to shoot for.
Unread 01-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
ryanwhiteaker

2001 TJ Wrangler 

that looks aweosme. i didnt know they were making them like that since i havent seen it on their site. have you looked at the overkill engineering flares?
TRADED IN - '07 WK Limited 5.7L - OME HD kit l Rusty's .25" strut spacer l 255/75R17 l Spidertrax spacers all around l Powerwire l K&N CAI l JK MOAB black wheels l Rola Rack with Yakima spare tire mount system l 4xGuard belly skid l 4xGuard Rocker Guards
335I M Sport (e93) - plenty of mods so far :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
it appears that REAL Jeeps leak fluids everywhere, spend more time parked in pieces than being driven, rust completely through the floor boards, gauges don't work, heaters don't work etc...
ryanwhiteaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
D-Morg
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not sure if Genright is still making thoser or not, but they are still out there for sale. I like the overkill flares too, I was just wanting to see some visual aids.
Unread 01-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Racer

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Morg View Post
This is what I think I am going to shoot for.
That is the PUREJEEP stretch and crusher corners.

I have been on the fence about picking up their kit for awhile now. No welding is involved which is a plus for me, but you do keep your original control arm mounts. So you lose the benefit of hacking those off (they get caught on every rock out there).
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
kody4
2005 TJ Wrangler 

that is actually the full traction stretch kit. Its a 5inch stretch. that jeep is at full traction here in bakersfield right down the street from my work. Really nice kit the only thing is everything is bolt on even the new top spring perch to the frame. The fenders are very nice though.
kody4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.