TJ Front Bumper w/ MetalCloak Tube fenders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > TJ Front Bumper w/ MetalCloak Tube fenders

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #1
inglisleslie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

TJ Front Bumper w/ MetalCloak Tube fenders

I am trying to decide what kind of front bumper to get, lets throw up some suggestions...ill start. I really like how the hood hoop bar in the 4th pic is rounded over the headlights...any thought on who makes some bumpers similar to this(Road Armour, the guy on this forum that makes the fold down tail gate kit)

jeep-white-black-flare-2.jpg   jeep-white-black-flare-3.jpg   jeep-white-black-flare-4.jpg   444444444444jrc.jpg  
inglisleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
Jeepineer

Did you check MetalCloak's new bumper webpages
tj-yj-web-animation-small.gif  
Jeepineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
inglisleslie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

How new? The build your own?
Unread 07-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Jeepineer

New 52" Hi-Crawler Caps, New 52" Crawler Caps, New Steering Skid Plate, 3 New Hoop configurations, New Black Bolt Option...new items are added all the time. I hope this information is helpful.
Unread 07-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
inglisleslie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

52" is way too wide with a tube fender setup, you need a narrow stinger or something of that sort!
Unread 07-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
Jeepineer

Sorry, I was just stating what was new not what you should buy. The 43" crawlers are designed to match the lines of the Metalcloak fenders.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.