SWAG Bruno Bumper - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > SWAG Bruno Bumper

Currie RockJock Products!!This is a shout out to all INTERNATIONAL Customers! Yes weEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #31
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks again for the orders.

Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Swagoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #32
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagoffroad View Post
Is that a Military Jeepers sticker i see on there?
nice lookin bumper
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #33
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

A couple weeks ago I sold a Bruno Bumper to Ken, he threw on his own custom tube work and an old school Warn 8274 Winch.

We have these bumpers in stock.

Thanks Troy
img_1857-1.jpg   img_1866-1.jpg   img_1867-1.jpg  

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 09-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #34
willybTJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagoffroad View Post
A couple weeks ago I sold a Bruno Bumper to Ken, he threw on his own custom tube work and an old school Warn 8274 Winch.

We have these bumpers in stock.

Thanks Troy
Troy, I just want to clarify, when you say you have these bumpers, your not talking about this exact setup correct? These pics are exactly what i want, but if I'm reading correctly (which is 50/50) this is with someone else's tubing work?

Just wanted to clarify.

I read earlier in this thread that you were working on some new tube designs, so there wasn't any custom tube work available. Just checking. Thanks in advance.

ps - still digging the drop down tailgate.

I asked a guy at an intersection what he likes about his new jeep. He told me he likes it cause its more like a hummer now. I wanted to kick him in the taint. -groovygrassguy
willybTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #35
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

You are correct.

I sold him the bumper and he added the rest of the tube work on his own. I had my doubts about the 8274 mounted on the front a TJ, however when it was all said and done it turned out great.

Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 10-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #36
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Keeping it simple and light weight, tipping the scales at 38 lbs this bumper will hold up with the best of them and you can easily add on to this design with your own tube work if desired.

Thanks Troy

Visit us on Facebook

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.