SUV Tents? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > SUV Tents?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
Aparkhillp
2002 TJ Wrangler 

SUV Tents?

Does anyone own or use a tent similar to this? Wanting to do more camping but want some user reviews or input on these types of tents.

Aparkhillp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

why?..so if you go camping and say you want to run to the lake/beach for the day you have to pack it up?
rubiwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Aparkhillp
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I don't mind the extra effort.. I was in the Army and did S.E.A.R. training, so I know what it like to be in the middle of no where with nothing. But now that I take my little lady with me, the convenience of being able to enter your Jeep from the tent is an aspect that I'm looking for. As long as I have my Jeep and my woman out in the outdoors I'll do what it takes to make it somewhat more comfortable for her. She's a city girl to the bone and even getting her to go with me is a challenge sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiwannabe View Post
why?..so if you go camping and say you want to run to the lake/beach for the day you have to pack it up?
Aparkhillp is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.