Stuck? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Stuck?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Reply
Unread 06-30-2005, 10:29 PM   #16
afguy
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Not Here
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by bburgi
San Antonio at a wheeling place called The Den.
I knew it looked familiar. Thats just past the Grissom Rd bridge. I go there all the time. I watched a guy one day bend a tie rod on his scrambler in half between you and that flattie to the right.

__________________
98 XJ Sport with 4.5" lift, 31" MTZs, and other goodies.
afguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005, 10:35 PM   #17
afguy
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Not Here
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLINKY-YJ
I bet the guy in the Suzuki that pulled you out will be telling the story about when he pulled out a Jeep for a long time.
__________________
98 XJ Sport with 4.5" lift, 31" MTZs, and other goodies.
afguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 07:00 AM   #18
SLINKY-YJ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by afguy
I bet the guy in the Suzuki that pulled you out will be telling the story about when he pulled out a Jeep for a long time.
technicaly he didnt pull me out...... he winched me out!!!!!! the funny thing is that when he was winching me out he had to strap his sammy to his wifes while she pulled in reverse he pulled at the same time and used the winch. those little sammys are snotty with there whole 80hp and 35's....
SLINKY-YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 01:22 PM   #19
Dana44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 746






Me *******, forgot to engage 4x4, and it wouldnt engage then.. so yea

I didnt put the brick there, my ******* brother did.
Dana44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 04:46 PM   #20
afguy
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Not Here
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLINKY-YJ
technicaly he didnt pull me out...... he winched me out!!!!!! the funny thing is that when he was winching me out he had to strap his sammy to his wifes while she pulled in reverse he pulled at the same time and used the winch. those little sammys are snotty with there whole 80hp and 35's....
A long time ago, I had a 4x4 Geo Tracker. On day my cousin got stuck on the beach in his yj and I drove in circles around him. Those things are so light they are almost like dune buggies when on the sand. Any other offroad situations, I just left the tow strap hooked up cause I knew I wouldnt make it too far.
__________________
98 XJ Sport with 4.5" lift, 31" MTZs, and other goodies.
afguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 07:44 PM   #21
Rescue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 126
__________________
02 TJ Sport. RE 5.5 Extreme Duty LA. 2” spacers 1” body 1” MM. 38” TSL full width Dana 44 – 9” ARB front and rear. 4.0 - 5 speed. Warrior roof rack, euro guards, bushwhackers’, snorkel. Warn 8274.
[I][B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Blue]Alaska Jeep Member #2[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #22
afguy
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Not Here
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue
WOW, thats not stuck, thats burried alive.
__________________
98 XJ Sport with 4.5" lift, 31" MTZs, and other goodies.
afguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2005, 06:18 AM   #23
andreas970
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by afguy
WOW, thats not stuck, thats burried alive.
No kidding!

That's a good one!
__________________
Used to be:
91 XJ Laredo on BFG MT's.
Stock jeep club member #3.

Then mice ate the damned thing and it died.
andreas970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2005, 10:07 AM   #24
bburgi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by afguy
I knew it looked familiar. Thats just past the Grissom Rd bridge. I go there all the time. I watched a guy one day bend a tie rod on his scrambler in half between you and that flattie to the right.
Let me know when you go out there again, and I'll meet up with you. I had planned on going out today, but I couldn't find anyone available to go with me. I'm not about to wheel alone- especially when I'm planning to test out my new locker and rockrails...
__________________
2000 WJ Laredo 4x4 4.7L V8
cardomain.com/bburgi
www.mallcrawlin.com
Lifted, Locked, Disco'ed and Lit-Up
...in-progress
bburgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2005, 02:32 PM   #25
afguy
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Not Here
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by bburgi
Let me know when you go out there again, and I'll meet up with you. I had planned on going out today, but I couldn't find anyone available to go with me. I'm not about to wheel alone- especially when I'm planning to test out my new locker and rockrails...
Ill go out there with you, but Im not doing alot of crawling until I get some protection and a locker of my own, not to mention better tires. My birthday is coming up and I email my wishlist to my family, and made sure my wife had access to it. (Its saved on the desktop). The good thing about that area is that there is something for everyone. I used to go out there with a stock cherokee on 30s and had a blast. A guy in my neighborhood has an XJ with 4.5" and 32s, so hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll be out there.
__________________
98 XJ Sport with 4.5" lift, 31" MTZs, and other goodies.
afguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.