Solid white XJ's with black steelies - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Solid white XJ's with black steelies

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 07-12-2005, 09:24 AM   #1
jgoode3402

Solid white XJ's with black steelies

Anyone out there with a solid white XJ and black steel wheels? I'm trying to decide whether to get steel wheels or polished. Thanks.

XM Radio
jgoode3402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005, 10:41 AM   #2
sizzle-chest

sorry i dont have a pic of that, but it looks really good. In fact, ive thought about getting a white rig just to put black wheels on it. You wont be sorry.
sizzle-chest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2005, 10:26 AM   #3
jgoode3402

That's what I thought too, but my friends keep telling me to go with the polished wheels. I think I'm goin with the steel though. The XJ is solid white (no black trim or anything) so I think it will look bad a$$.
XM Radio
jgoode3402 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.