Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Soft 8's w/ 235's or 30x9.5's

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Texas TJ 
#1 ·
On anything.. doesnt matter about the backspacing, although im pretty much limited to 4".. It will be going on a Cherokee, but any Jeep will be fine.. Thanks fellas, Merry Christmas.

#2 ·

#3 ·
Here you go - 30x9.5's with the same backspace you want if you needed an idea of what it will look like. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Thanks fellas, I plan on ordering a set as soon as I get finished with my exhaust work. Im gonna try to do it myself, but if that fails then Ill need the cash to have it finished. So if all goes smooth, then the Soft 8's should be coming soon.

I started having second thoughts for like a day about them, cause my dad and someone I work with said it would look like crap on my Cherokee, but I don think that would be the case. Anyway, its my Jeep.. and I think they will look great. My only other choice would be some Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II's (or III's? cant remember..:rofl: )

Heres a pic of the heep they'll be going on, so let me know yalls opinions on how you think it will look. 4" backspacing btw.

And anyone else that has pics, post em up..:thumbsup:

#7 ·
TXST8tj said:
i think they would look great. i also think that black wheels are somewhat unconventional to some people. it's pretty much how my parents saw mine. they were like, uh ok....
Yeah, my dad was like.. meh theyd look gay, go chrome. I was like.. yeah, you make up the price difference. Its ok, out of all the people I have shown/told what rims I was gonna get, its a 3/1 rule basically, only a few didnt like the idea. I think they will look SICK on there. 100000x better than my stocker rims with no rear centercaps..:laugh:

#8 ·
XJ4oh said:
Yeah, my dad was like.. meh theyd look gay, go chrome. I was like.. yeah, you make up the price difference. Its ok, out of all the people I have shown/told what rims I was gonna get, its a 3/1 rule basically, only a few didnt like the idea. I think they will look SICK on there. 100000x better than my stocker rims with no rear centercaps..:laugh:
IVE got a set of 31x10.50 toyo open countrys on stock wheels just like yours
and there for sale,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.