Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Snow storm pics

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  BlackSahara20 
#1 ·
I've been seeing this snowstorm hitting the north northeast right now!!! lets see some pics of it for hte guys that live down south. i want to see some jeeps yanking and pulling some stranded motorists. A jeep may be light, but we can still help. God bless all yall people, stay safe and show us some pics of the snow

#2 ·
highrolleron33s said:
I've been seeing this snowstorm hitting the north northeast right now!!! lets see some pics of it for hte guys that live down south. i want to see some jeeps yanking and pulling some stranded motorists. A jeep may be light, but we can still help. God bless all yall people, stay safe and show us some pics of the snow
there is a reason why we have a section called "Picture Requests"

#3 ·
red99tj said:
there is a reason why we have a section called "Picture Requests"
Yup, moved...

Please read the rules of the forum you're in before posting...

#8 ·
JIMBOJAMES said:
This was taken this morning. We got like 7-8" last night. hopefully I am gonna get a chance to play this weekend, its finals time.

Then go study! :p

#9 ·
pulled a bunch of people but no pics sorry... i wish i had pics of me pulling the huge triple axle oil truck out of the snow bank.. that was cool :thumbsup: :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.