Show your drab green, willys, and green Saharas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Show your drab green, willys, and green Saharas

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-05-2006, 02:56 PM   #1
beyondink

Show your drab green, willys, and green Saharas

I want to paint my Jeep drab or olive and get some Sahara seats from a '97 where they were green and tan.. love those seats!! so show me me any and all pics u have including interior please.

Unread 01-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #2
Spartan302

Olive drab. Old Pic, its stretched and has a belly up now. And scratches.

Moss Green. Changed a little from these pics too.

Spartan302 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2006, 09:39 AM   #3
beyondink

wow looks great! question, with that front guard can you use a steering box skid with it? and how did you mount the hi-lift on it. You have sold me on the front guard I have always liked them, just wasnt sure how it woudl look without a winch.. looks awesome!
Unread 01-06-2006, 03:54 PM   #4
Spartan302

Thanks. Yep you can use a steering box skid, I have one on there its just hard to tell. You can mount the hi-lift on with the optional light bracket. I'll sell it to you if you're interested. With or without lights. I have the wires run through the bumper for the lights.
Unread 01-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
beyondink

How much are you selling it for? You know anyone who wants to buy a brand new winch plate? But let me know I woudl like to buy it!
Unread 01-06-2006, 05:26 PM   #6
Spartan302

Clear out some of your pm's and we'll work something out through that. I couldn't send you any.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.