Show your drab green, willys, and green Saharas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Show your drab green, willys, and green Saharas

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 01-05-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
beyondink

Show your drab green, willys, and green Saharas

I want to paint my Jeep drab or olive and get some Sahara seats from a '97 where they were green and tan.. love those seats!! so show me me any and all pics u have including interior please.

Unread 01-05-2006, 09:05 PM   #2
Spartan302

Olive drab. Old Pic, its stretched and has a belly up now. And scratches.

Moss Green. Changed a little from these pics too.

Spartan302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2006, 08:39 AM   #3
beyondink

wow looks great! question, with that front guard can you use a steering box skid with it? and how did you mount the hi-lift on it. You have sold me on the front guard I have always liked them, just wasnt sure how it woudl look without a winch.. looks awesome!
Unread 01-06-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
Spartan302

Thanks. Yep you can use a steering box skid, I have one on there its just hard to tell. You can mount the hi-lift on with the optional light bracket. I'll sell it to you if you're interested. With or without lights. I have the wires run through the bumper for the lights.
Unread 01-06-2006, 03:12 PM   #5
beyondink

How much are you selling it for? You know anyone who wants to buy a brand new winch plate? But let me know I woudl like to buy it!
Unread 01-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
Spartan302

Clear out some of your pm's and we'll work something out through that. I couldn't send you any.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.