Show me your Unlimiteds - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Show me your Unlimiteds

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-02-2005, 01:19 PM   #1
Mr. Tarmac

Show me your Unlimiteds

Stock or modified, hard or soft top. I'm trying to decide on color, and my local dealer has only a black one. And jeep.com's build function isn't realistic. Much thanks.

Mr. Tarmac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2005, 01:27 PM   #2
Flyingbrass

OK here we go

I need to take a new pic with the new mods I guess but here is an idea.
2004 Flame Red Unlimited, 4"Superlift suspension lift, 33" BFG MT's, Pro Comp Extreme Alloys 1079's, 4.56 gears, Eaton Electric Locker, Superlift rock rings, Superlift steering stabalizer, hardtop, full set of Husky Liners, matching spare, Jeeperman rear bumper/tire carrier, Jeeperman front bumper 54" with light bar, and Warn 6" flares,
Flyingbrass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
geauxturbo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I got pulled out of Ultimate Adventure 2003 in Hot Springs by this Unlimited. It barely struggled once getting me out of a 4 Diamond trail.

I had a broken passenger side shaft. Good thing I made him go ahead of me. Told him I didn't want him to accidently drive over my pile.

'97 TJ Sport Black, 3.5" RE, PSC Trail Cage, Ford F150/Explorer Hybrid 8.8 Aussie locked, Lockright in the XJ HP 30, 4.88 gears, Borla Headers, No Muffler, 35x12.5 R15 Baja MTZs, Currie TrackBar. Homebuilt Longarm 4 link, AA HD SYE, TW CV DS, Warn tire carrier, Jeeperman front bumper, Warn X8000i with Amsteel Blue rope with a safety thimble, CO2
GeauxLook@myJeep
geauxturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2005, 05:00 PM   #4
gmbtj

I saw that Jeep Unlimited in a magazine.
Gun Metal Blue Jeep Club Member #1
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #1 (President)
1999 Four Banga Wrangla - NO MORE!!!! -Going in 4.6L Stroker - TF 727 - Dana 300 HD
Teraflex 3T w/ OME's on 32" BFG M/T's
AtoZ Yaffy Style rocker guards l Tuffy Series II Security Console l Zirgo "S-Blade" electric fan l PSC Trail corners w/ LED's l Hella 500's l Expensive Sound System
gmbtj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2005, 05:02 PM   #5
General Lee

I would but I can't post pics yet

Last edited by General Lee; 06-02-2005 at 06:24 PM..
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #6
BACKROAD

I went in to the dealer wanting the Yellow, but it wasn't available for 2005. Now, after i've got the RED, they've made the yellow available again.

3.5" Rubicon Express Superflex with 33-12.50-15 MTR'S and 15X10 MT Alloys. 3.6" BS...................
webrubi1.jpg  

1989 MJ.........4.0 with auto...2" BB and Rubicon tire PKG.

& a shiny new 2005 RED Rubicon Unlimited...RE3.5 Superflex and 33X12.50-15 MTR's and 15X10's. And a sad 10-13 MPG.......

4 WHEELING CAN BE AN ART WHEN APPLIED PROPERLY AND CARNAGE IS NOT A NECESSITY.......
BACKROAD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
HVACman
Mmmmmm.... Milk!

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Here ya go.....
picture-051.jpg  

A beaver without a pelt is like a peacock without feathers.

Memberships: California Association Of 4WD Clubs - Friends Of The Rubicon - The Blue Ribbon Coalition

K6CKR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape
How many times have we told you . DON"T DUMP THE BODIES CLOSE TO YOUR HOME!!
HVACman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2005, 09:43 AM   #8
U.S.MarineLJ

32's, BB/1" BL/TT

[URL=http://www.jeepreviews.com]JeepReviews.com[/URL]

Awesome site with writeups. [url]http://www.4x4xplor.com/tj.html[/url]

Another awesome site for writeups.

[url]www.stu-offroad.com[/url]
U.S.MarineLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2005, 11:44 AM   #9
35sUnlimited
2004 TJ Wrangler 

35sUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.