Show me some pics of those wheels - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Show me some pics of those wheels

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **ENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTIEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-02-2005, 04:17 PM   #31
tahoe wheelers

These were stolen off one of the sales mans jeep

Now heres my baby w/ new 35's and black cragers

1985 cj 7. 360 V8, 35X12.50 BFG's sitting on Crager 15X8 rims, summer brothers axle rear, Yukon axles up front, lock rite lockers front and rear, 5" of lift, body armor, six point roll cage, 8000lb warn winch, 4.56 yukon gears front and rear, t-18, dana 300. And much more on the way.

www.therockgods.com
www.reno4x4.com
tahoe wheelers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2005, 04:18 PM   #32
tahoe wheelers

Damn, heres the link, will have to go through the first two.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...18180704&idx=3
1985 cj 7. 360 V8, 35X12.50 BFG's sitting on Crager 15X8 rims, summer brothers axle rear, Yukon axles up front, lock rite lockers front and rear, 5" of lift, body armor, six point roll cage, 8000lb warn winch, 4.56 yukon gears front and rear, t-18, dana 300. And much more on the way.

www.therockgods.com
www.reno4x4.com
Unread 11-02-2005, 05:07 PM   #33
Willys2TJ

15 x 8 MB Razor Wheels (Discount Tires) $90 ea. Yokohama Geolander 32 x 11.50 x 15. Just a little over $900 for the wheels and tires (4).
jeep.jpg   jeep-tire.jpg  
Unread 11-03-2005, 11:49 AM   #34
tahoe wheelers

This is the salesmans jeep at work. Figured out the pics, got photobucket

Heres my heep

www.therockgods.com
www.reno4x4.com
Unread 11-03-2005, 01:06 PM   #35
TJVigilante
Web Wheeler

....stolen wheels and posting with them on your rig.....are you serious?
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2005, 07:53 AM   #36
aproy

aproy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2005, 09:48 PM   #37
quickslvr_rubi

15x10 Eagle Alloy 589's
5.5" Rock Krawler L.A. Kit, Rubicon Express Mono Tube Shocks, 305/7016 BFG M/T's on Moabs with SpiderTrax Spacers, KC SlimLites Fogs, Ramsey Patriot 9500lb winch, TKH bumper & tire/hi-lift carrier, Rokmen Rockers Cobra 18WX-ST II CB Radio w/ a 4 ft Wilson Antenna.

[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.jeepinwv.com]Club Jeep West Virginia [/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.rubiconownersforum.com]Rubicon Owners Forum[/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.pghoffroad.com]PGH Offroad[/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
quickslvr_rubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2005, 08:10 PM   #38
SittingDuck

Very Nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy-Jeepster
Here is my 2004 X with wheels and tires off a 2006 Rubi Unlimited.

I do not have any rubbing. I do plan on installing 33's later on though. I will put on the Goodyear MTR's.

Navy-Jeepster
Gold Digger
Kick A!! Man! I just got the exact same deal actually. MOAB wheels off of a Rubi unlimited. Just put them on my X this evening!

Lemoore huh? My old man lives out there. I've been htere a few times I like it in the winter better always go skiing. The MWR on the base there is pretty nice!

Anhow Take Care! Send out a Tri Tip Sandwich! LoL.
[FONT=Impact][SIZE=1]Clarion DXZ845 / Sony XE-744 / Garmin GPSMap 60CS W/ Mount / Kargo Master Congo Cage / Yakima 58" Crossbars / Lowrider Towers / Loadwarrior Basket / Jeeperman 54P Winchready Front Bumper / Jeeperman TJ Swingaway Rear Bumper / Jeeperman Diamondplate Trail Skids / Rubicon MOAB Alloys / 31" MT/R's / RE 2" BB / [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="1"]Tuffy Overhead Security Console w/ Uniden PC78LTW CB Radio[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="1"] / Midland 75-822 Handlheld CB Tranceiver[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="1"] / Ultimate Air Multi Force 10 XT Series Air System [/SIZE][/FONT]
SittingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #39
spark plug
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.