Should i buy this jeep with all this rust - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Should i buy this jeep with all this rust

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #16
freep

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_ View Post
That's funny , a jeep can't and will never live up to the legendary LandCruiser status , I'm a former FJ40 owner so I know , only reason I went with a YJ , it's as close to the LC I can afford
I had a '74 FJ55 for 15 years. Screwed it up with a 327 and a Turbo 400. Great rig 'til I turned it into a Toyota Blazer. Went everywhere I wanted it to.

I've currently got a '85 FJ60 that's nearly ready for some wheelin'.

LCs are double tough but they've always had rust issues.

I got the TJ in a trade with my daughter. She's preggers and my wife's Liberty is a better family car than her TJ was. 'S ok with me, I've lusted after the TJ since I bought it for her.

'02 TJ, "Tink"
'85 FJ60, "The Goose"
freep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.