severe weather jeep pics - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > severe weather jeep pics

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-16-2013, 01:55 AM   #151
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I remember doing that with my old zj when it was stock, pretty funny, a friend in high school actually got a ticket because we were doing hill climbs in the school parking lot and saw the lot nazi running out and we all bailed but his license plate was clearly readable in the imprint on the snow bank haha

Unread 06-16-2013, 08:11 AM   #152
JeepLDon
2003 KJ Liberty 

Things you don't think about!!
JeepLDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #153
moforeynolds
2009 JK Wrangler 

from this past winter.

moforeynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #154
JeepLDon
2003 KJ Liberty 

I love the lift!! Just the swath of the wipers is great!!!
JeepLDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #155
Woodchuck

2008 JK Wrangler 

Shawnee Oklahoma Tornado

Here are a few
img_4540-2-753x1024-.jpg   img_4548-2-1024x765-.jpg  
'08 Red Rock Unlimited Rubicon / AEV 2.75" Lift with Remote Reservoir Shocks / AEV Heat Reduction Hood / AEV Front & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier / AEV Skidplates & Rear Corner Guards / Riddler Diff Covers / Mopar Enhanced Rock Rails / Warn 9.5ti Winch / Mopar Gas Cap Cover / 4.88 Gears / IPF 900xs Drive Beams / Eagle Eye HID Spotlights / Daniel Stern Headlights / 17" AEV Pintler Wheels with 35x12.5r17 BFG Mud-Terrain KM2's / Tuffy Security Drawer / sPod and Benchmark Dual Battery System / Cobra 75 CB / Lockpick with Front and Rear Cameras / Katzkin Heated Seats / Line-X Interior / Hitchsafe Key Vault / and a Trasharoo and a lot more little stuff or just stuff I forgot!!!

____oooo
[ l_,[____],
l---L -[OlllllllO-
( )_) ( )_)-o-)_)
Woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 08:03 AM   #156
CJNowicki83

Cherokee stock and still goes through its all

Love my Jeep
CJNowicki83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #157
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

My area of WI got *****slapped by mother nature last week... This is some of what I saw over 2 days.

Flooding - 1/2 of all low lying roads near rivers looked like this.

alot of this - road was washed away 1/4 mile down

Mudslides - I drove over this one. The rest were taller than my Jeep.

Rockslide - my jeep is on 1ft of rock/dirt that slid across the road - damn highway dept cleared it enough for vehicles.

This would ruin your day... Boulder that rolled down onto the highway. I asked nice if I could take a pic of my Jeep next to it before they broke it up - they said "no, we need to clear it asap", understandable. Its roughly the size of a dumptruck.

Downed trees - most roads had at least 2-3 trees laying on them

Wonkey roads
- roads that look ok, but have had the bedrock underneath washed out. Reminded me of roads that tear during earthquakes.

Turtles - Flash flooding displaced lots of them, I was on turtle patrol - helping them across the road before they got crushed by white trash in pickup trucks that make a point of hitting animals while slamming back beers. Saved nearly 50 of them including a few really pissed snapping turtles that came close to taking my fingers off.
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #158
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Colorado flooding bump... I know some of you have to be taking advantage of the foul weather there.
Unread 09-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #159
Lincolnwelding
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
My area of WI got *****slapped by mother nature last week... This is some of what I saw over 2 days.

Flooding - 1/2 of all low lying roads near rivers looked like this.

alot of this - road was washed away 1/4 mile down

Mudslides - I drove over this one. The rest were taller than my Jeep.

Rockslide - my jeep is on 1ft of rock/dirt that slid across the road - damn highway dept cleared it enough for vehicles.

This would ruin your day... Boulder that rolled down onto the highway. I asked nice if I could take a pic of my Jeep next to it before they broke it up - they said "no, we need to clear it asap", understandable. Its roughly the size of a dumptruck.

Downed trees - most roads had at least 2-3 trees laying on them

Wonkey roads
- roads that look ok, but have had the bedrock underneath washed out. Reminded me of roads that tear during earthquakes.

Turtles - Flash flooding displaced lots of them, I was on turtle patrol - helping them across the road before they got crushed by white trash in pickup trucks that make a point of hitting animals while slamming back beers. Saved nearly 50 of them including a few really pissed snapping turtles that came close to taking my fingers off.
Dude that turtle is awesome! Ive never seen anything in the wild that wasnt a snapper. And i do alot of fishing so im a little disapointed by that.

Sorry for the off topic post but someone had to say how cool that turtle is!
WJC #292
Lincolnwelding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #160
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Alot of people don't know to take a turtle towards the way it's heading. If it's going east, and you take it back to the west side of the road, it will cross the road again. I've witnessed it first hand(yea we were bored). Btw I like that Gobi roof rack. Does it make much noise on the hwy?
Unread 09-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #161
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dealer View Post
Alot of people don't know to take a turtle towards the way it's heading. If it's going east, and you take it back to the west side of the road, it will cross the road again. I've witnessed it first hand(yea we were bored). Btw I like that Gobi roof rack. Does it make much noise on the hwy?
Yep, what ever way they were pointing - thats where I moved them.

It does ad a bit... the lights (werent installed in the pics) in particular. Any load you put on top also adds to it. It also creates a place for air to go while driving - so if you have a soft top on - it will flap alot. With a hard top its much better and doesnt bother me.
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #162
austinaubinoe
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Beginning of a blizzard a couple years ago, pulled out many a mini van that winter!

austinaubinoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #163
1tuffchevy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

during a blizzard a year ago
1tuffchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #164
Lincolnwelding
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaubinoe View Post
Beginning of a blizzard a couple years ago, pulled out many a mini van that winter!

As a fellow 2000 xj owner, i dont think i can look at mine with any pride anymore. Awesome jeep man.
WJC #292
Lincolnwelding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #165
Woodchuck

2008 JK Wrangler 

You can only see part of the hood, but I think this at least qualifies for severe weather!!!
image-850265132.jpg

'08 Red Rock Unlimited Rubicon / AEV 2.75" Lift with Remote Reservoir Shocks / AEV Heat Reduction Hood / AEV Front & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier / AEV Skidplates & Rear Corner Guards / Riddler Diff Covers / Mopar Enhanced Rock Rails / Warn 9.5ti Winch / Mopar Gas Cap Cover / 4.88 Gears / IPF 900xs Drive Beams / Eagle Eye HID Spotlights / Daniel Stern Headlights / 17" AEV Pintler Wheels with 35x12.5r17 BFG Mud-Terrain KM2's / Tuffy Security Drawer / sPod and Benchmark Dual Battery System / Cobra 75 CB / Lockpick with Front and Rear Cameras / Katzkin Heated Seats / Line-X Interior / Hitchsafe Key Vault / and a Trasharoo and a lot more little stuff or just stuff I forgot!!!

____oooo
[ l_,[____],
l---L -[OlllllllO-
( )_) ( )_)-o-)_)
Woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.