As Seen From Your Jeep.... - Page 219 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > As Seen From Your Jeep....

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wHalloween Savings to die for!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 07-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #3271
ChadH
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Visited a friend in Montana and we took some random Jeep trails out in the middle of nowhere to find some beaver ponds for fishing. Great times!

wp_20130630_010-800x450-.jpg

wp_20130630_009-800x450-.jpg

My Build:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/majestic-eagle-1434780/
ChadH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #3272
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
Visited a friend in Montana and we took some random Jeep trails out in the middle of nowhere to find some beaver ponds for fishing. Great times!
What the hell were you doing on my property?
Unread 07-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #3273
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post

why didn't you dig a trap hole!
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #3274
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

why didn't you dig a trap hole!
I don't like to dig
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #3275
purplepig
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

those silly taggers
I thought it was funny.
purplepig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #3276
DoomsdayTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I can't believe I read this entire thread

You all have some awesome wheeling spots! You are making me wish I was back in the states.
DoomsdayTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #3277
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

I don't like to dig
Shot gun tied to a tree then lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #3278
ChadH
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Haha. So funny thing is as we were leaving the property we saw a couple and their kids rolling up in the easy parts with a SUV. The girl flagged us down and asked why we were on their property. Our response was "well...there are no signs or gates signifying this is private" and we were under the impression it was state forest land. They sorta got all butthurt about it since apparently we drove over the spot where their septic is going to go. But they have owned that land for 2 years. You would think they would mark it off to protect it. It is sorta their own fault, but needless to say I won't be taking that trail next time I'm in MT. It was fun while it lasted. Another trail I took a few days later was marked as national forest land and ended up turning into private property. 6 or so miles after the trail started (marked with a national forest service sign) we wound up on a main road where it was in fact marked as private property. Unfortunately we had no idea until it was too late... But hey, at least I'm not the kind of dick who would go back there and tear up the roads...that's just inconsiderate... All we wanted to do was cruise around for a bit and find a beaver pond to catch dinner at.

My Build:
Unread 07-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #3279
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Haha. So funny thing is as we were leaving the property we saw a couple and their kids rolling up in the easy parts with a SUV. The girl flagged us down and asked why we were on their property. Our response was "well...there are no signs or gates signifying this is private" and we were under the impression it was state forest land. They sorta got all butthurt about it since apparently we drove over the spot where their septic is going to go. But they have owned that land for 2 years. You would think they would mark it off to protect it. It is sorta their own fault, but needless to say I won't be taking that trail next time I'm in MT. It was fun while it lasted. Another trail I took a few days later was marked as national forest land and ended up turning into private property. 6 or so miles after the trail started (marked with a national forest service sign) we wound up on a main road where it was in fact marked as private property. Unfortunately we had no idea until it was too late... But hey, at least I'm not the kind of dick who would go back there and tear up the roads...that's just inconsiderate... All we wanted to do was cruise around for a bit and find a beaver pond to catch dinner at.
Ya, my response was a joke, but you always hear it from somebody in MT
Unread 07-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #3280
ChadH
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Oh I know. :-) But I thought it was funny how your response was similar to that couple. hahah It was actually not far from Helena. We were up camping in Lincoln. We took Stemple pass road back to Lincoln after spending a few days in Helena and my buddy left me in the dust. I got so lost up there... I totally fell in love with that place though.

My Build:
Unread 07-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #3281
TimzToy08

Mama duck was very brave to lead her youngsters across a busy 4 lane roadway.

They must have been hungry, on their way to................. quacker barrel restaurant?? LOL

image-796707872.jpg
TimzToy08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #3282
BBToys
1998 TJ Wrangler 

image-2018697173.jpg
BBToys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #3283
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Oh I know. :-) But I thought it was funny how your response was similar to that couple. hahah It was actually not far from Helena. We were up camping in Lincoln. We took Stemple pass road back to Lincoln after spending a few days in Helena and my buddy left me in the dust. I got so lost up there... I totally fell in love with that place though.
HOLY S***!! I know EXACTLY where you were! I was looking at your shots going "that looks really familiar..." And then I read the text and it said MT and I went... Copper Creek up by Lincoln... And then you said Lincoln and I practically peed my pants! Small friggin' world! I was just up there a couple weekends ago. That land is indeed NOT private, and you can go for miles up in that area. You gotta be very careful in and especially around Lincoln, though. People aren't friendly to outsiders AT ALL. The unabomber lived up there, so you can imagine the type of crowd he hung out with (or didn't hang out with... haha) Speaking of the Unabomber, I wheeled on his property with the realtor handling that particular parcel of land. Spooky feeling the whole time... like someone was watching us. The feeling of your arm hair and the hair on the back of your neck standing on end was a definite freak-out trigger for me. Sweaty palms the entire trip hahahaha

I'm rambling... haha sorry!
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #3284
fedx95
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Spotted from my doorless XJ
image-3655322019.jpg

image-2830875426.jpg

image-2670151104.jpg

fedx95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #3285
Jekeel
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I get to look at this everyday when I drive to work
image-360866378.jpg
Jekeel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.