post #3226 of Old 06-24-2013, 03:08 PM
ltk1144
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 37
Here we have some wild burros in North Phoenix, AZ. It's actually pretty rare to see this many of them at once





Sorry the pics are a little blurry, I was in a hurry to get em before they all ran haha

ltk1144 is offline  
post #3227 of Old 06-24-2013, 03:39 PM
LifeProof
SEMPER FIDELIS
 
LifeProof's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MCB Camp Lejeune
Posts: 1,384
I assume that he assumed the dog is a girl. the hand appears to be the drivers, unless the picture was flipped.
LifeProof is offline  
post #3228 of Old 06-24-2013, 05:13 PM
S8NNG8
Web Wheeler
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 7,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post

You've got a cute girl.
Ok, here's what happened. MTBlue's post in his build thread included a pic of his gf. I had just read it, then came to this thread and saw your comment. I thought you'd like the beginning,"That's Awesome".

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #3229 of Old 06-24-2013, 05:35 PM
MTBlue
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 1,513
Let me clear up some confusion hahaha


Awesome, thank you! I think she is gorgeous

My dog is all male, name is Hank. That was my had in the picture. I like to think its not feminine...?

That answer some questions?

Dirt Deprived
MTBlue is offline  
post #3230 of Old 06-24-2013, 07:10 PM
WSS
Web Wheeler
 
WSS's Avatar
1972 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chino
Posts: 2,423
Most of them, how do you keep your hands so soft and girlie lookin?

I am joking of course.

Hanks a good lookin boy! We were adopted by a black male lab in Feb, their great dogs.
WSS is offline  
post #3231 of Old 06-24-2013, 07:16 PM
MTBlue
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSS
Most of them, how do you keep your hands so soft and girlie lookin?

I am joking of course.

Hanks a good lookin boy! We were adopted by a black male lab in Feb, their great dogs.
Hank found us about 5 years ago. He is 6 now!

Dirt Deprived
MTBlue is offline  
post #3232 of Old 06-24-2013, 07:34 PM
JeepComanche89
Registered User
1989 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8

I thought you'd like the beginning,"That's Awesome".
I caught that lol


And yeah that did answer some questions lol. And sorry your hand did look feminine, but mine do too i guess. My fingers are skinny ahaha
JeepComanche89 is offline  
post #3233 of Old 06-24-2013, 07:47 PM
MTBlue
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89 View Post
I caught that lol


And yeah that did answer some questions lol. And sorry your hand did look feminine, but mine do too i guess. My fingers are skinny ahaha
I haven't been working on my Jeep long enough to develop "man hands" apparently

Dirt Deprived
MTBlue is offline  
post #3234 of Old 06-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBlue View Post

I haven't been working on my Jeep long enough to develop "man hands" apparently
Hey do girls comment you on your nice model like hands... I got that before two times it makes you want to put your hands in your pockets never to show them again.
Itstime is offline  
post #3235 of Old 06-24-2013, 08:12 PM
JeepComanche89
Registered User
1989 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime

Hey do girls comment you on your nice model like hands... I got that before two times it makes you want to put your hands in your pockets never to show them again.
Cant say that ever happened to me lol. But i know what you mean, people say my hands are small all the time. I dont like it. And girls are usually grossed out by my hands because there usually cut up/callused and many times have some sort of substance on them.
JeepComanche89 is offline  
post #3236 of Old 06-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89 View Post

Cant say that ever happened to me lol. But i know what you mean, people say my hands are small all the time. I dont like it. And girls are usually grossed out by my hands because there usually cut up/callused and many times have some sort of substance on them.
I use to work at Walmart and the odler lady's always said something. I try to hit the gym a lot now so they are not as women like anymore haha.
Itstime is offline  
post #3237 of Old 06-24-2013, 09:33 PM
S8NNG8
Web Wheeler
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 7,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBlue View Post

I haven't been working on my Jeep long enough to develop "man hands" apparently
I really don't mind having friends. If you wanna hang with me, the shop hours start piling up pretty easy.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #3238 of Old 06-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Glued2aPost
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wasilla
Posts: 370

My ZJ has never been stuck, it was just taking a break from being so awesome!
Glued2aPost is offline  
post #3239 of Old 06-25-2013, 12:42 AM
WSS
Web Wheeler
 
WSS's Avatar
1972 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chino
Posts: 2,423
Inside Grand Canyon National park.



Kaibab Lake in the RV camp:

WSS is offline  
post #3240 of Old 06-25-2013, 06:00 AM
AA-Train
Registered User
2006 WK 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: LUBBOCK
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltk1144
Here we have some wild burros in North Phoenix, AZ. It's actually pretty rare to see this many of them at once

Sorry the pics are a little blurry, I was in a hurry to get em before they all ran haha
So. A wild donkey get together/party? I like it.

Šo| | | | | | |oŠ

'06 WK Limited
Dark Khaki
Quadra-Drive II
Muffler Delete; Homemade Intake (w/ Spectre P4 & 4" Tubing)
AA-Train is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Adams Jeep Of Maryland, Jeep Photo Contest!!! mikeg576 Jeep Picture Requests 5 04-01-2010 11:50 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome