Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

As Seen From Your Jeep....

822K views 5K replies 1K participants last post by  Kev M 
#1 · (Edited)
Post pics of anything interesting that you saw from your Jeep. I'll get us started with one I saw on the highway yesterday. :confused:

See less See more
#113 ·
From my Jeep at Lunch today

Hey Guys,

I know it's not on a trail, but today is my 46th B-day and I got to pick where i wanted to eat for lunch....here's what I saw from my Jeep.

Enjoy, Happy Trails! :wave:

#128 ·
Top of the Quarry

Attachments

#148 ·
Gatlinburg, TN

A snow covered tunnel near Gatlinburg, TN just before Christmas 09
I was just there right before Christmas 09 too! That snow was great! I used to live over in reliance so it was nice to get back up. Great pics! Sorry for the off-topic... As you were!

#136 ·

From the last big snow storm we had in PA. The home depot I work at decided it would be a good idea to stay open all day while it was snowing so by the time I left there was 18 inches on the ground, 6+ inches on the road, the plows couldn't even keep up. Had to stop and let air out of my tires to get up a steep hill

#138 ·
Well, the pavement was very slick underneath and my tires were almost completely bald, so cutting down to the road surface was getting me nowhere, just spinning and spinning. I figured I would increase my contact patch and "float" over the snow. It got me out of that situation, and I have heard of hard-core snow wheelers airing down to 5-8 psi to float on the snow, but they are running beadlocks. I only went down to about 12-15, I ain't got beadlocks, lol