Rule and guidelines for posting
- Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means asking for pictures of Jeeps with certain styles of colors, modifications, settings. If you are asking for technical help or posting spam, the thread with either be moved, deleted or just closed, depending on the mood of the moderator at the time.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated at all. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com. Please use the report post icon (
) to let the moderators know of the problem.
- Pictures should posted with your messages. Full members, please use your JeepForum.com gallery-space to host your pictures - basic members, please have your pictures hosted on a site like Flickr or PhotoBucket and use the img-tags to show the pictures in the thread.
- There maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate. Please refrain from bumping your post till 48hrs have past.
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree
" or "Subscribed
") will not be tolerated for long. If you agree, say so, but please
add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
- As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again.
For the oldtimers, please be patient with those who are new.
To those who are new, you can search the online databases for answers to your questions. If you feel the answers found do not satisfy you, please post your question here. Also, sometimes the answers you are looking for may be in other sections.