Rubi Moabs with white letter out and black out. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Rubi Moabs with white letter out and black out.

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 02-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
private

Rubi Moabs with white letter out and black out.

Want to see the difference, specifically with the Duratracs, but any tire will do.

Thanks!

Unread 02-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
seekrtruth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Old pics with Black wall..... RE spacer lift, 285/75/16 runway MT's

RE spacer lift with new tires white walls out...285/75/16 Fierce MT's

Now.... Full stats in profile,2.5 RC springs front, RE 2.25 BB back, JKS 1.25 BL, spidertrax 1.25 wheelspacers, White walls out on Fierce 285/75/16 MT's

Unread 02-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
private

Ooo... even on the same color as mine with full doors and hardtop (my ultimate dream)... looks good.

Got any side shots without the spacers with the 285s? How did they rub without the spacers?
Unread 02-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #4
seekrtruth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

With the 285's the Moabs didn't have enough backspacing...they rubbed on full lock on LCA's.

Before Wheelspacers....

After...

Unread 02-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #5
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

mines a o3, specs in sig

Unread 02-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #6
robd2003
2002 WJ 

After...

[/QUOTE]

What size fierce attitude did you go with? i have 265/70r17 and hopefully today UPS will get here with all 4 of my DC-2's, they have listed only 2 of them will make it here and i didnt have an option to have white wall or black wall it was just black wall
robd2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #7
seekrtruth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm running 285/75/16's....I liked the change of having the whitewalls out and really liked the look of the MTR/k's and they only come with whitewalls out on the 33's or smaller...it however shows off the super cheesy name and the whitewalls are harder to keep clean. But a little comet and elbow grease will do the trick.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.