Rock Krawler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Rock Krawler

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 04-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
DuRubi
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Rock Krawler

I am looking at the rock krawler long arm systems and can't decide between the x factor plus or the triple threat. Anybody have any pics of the triple threat setup with that three link and switched to the triangulaed 4, i am really interested how it works.
Thanks in advance if you have this pricey kit, another reason why i'm doing my research before i drop that kind of coin, thanks again.

Unread 04-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
AzTeal-J
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The front is not triangulated in any way... still uses a track bar to locate the axle.
AzTeal-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
DuRubi
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Your right man, do you have this setup? if not thanks for stopping by.
Unread 04-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
AzTeal-J
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I don't but I know guys that do run RK long arms... 3-link version. They work great on and off the road. No real need for the extra arm unless you are doing some highspeed stuff to brace the axle more from bumps and jars at speed.
AzTeal-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 06:59 AM   #5
Elwood
2006 LJ Wrangler 

On my last TJ, I installed a 4" X-Factor long arm and it was amazing. As said before, I don't know why you would need the extra arm unless doing very high speed stuff. You can't go wrong with anything from RK.
Unread 04-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #6
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

triagulated rear rock crawler long arm. i think its the old style. all heims, my dads TJ

Unread 04-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
WV_Boltman
2011 JK Wrangler 

That's some serious flexin!
WV_Boltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #8
lancetkenyon
2001 TJ Wrangler 

A 4 link that is not triangulated limits flex and puts extra strain on joints and brackets.

I have Rock krawler stuff on my rig. 4 link rear w. 10" stretch (uses LJ arms), 3 link front w. 7.5" stretch (custom length) to 111" WB. About 4" of suspension lift with 1" BL running 39s. Track bar is custom and reversed from Lost Offroad Fab in AZ. Bulletproof, quiet, stable, smooth. Been running mine for a long time with no issues, and I am not easy on it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.