Repair ready jeeps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Repair ready jeeps

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Lincolnwelding
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Repair ready jeeps

Lets see some jeeps that are ready for any break that comes their way. Im looking to start throwing in some (alot) of tools in my jeep but i dont know where to start. So if you got pictures of your tool storage, jack storage, and hopefully a welder and how your running it (generator or converting over energy from battery) i would love to see it!

Still torn on if i should run a little mig welder or a lincoln buzzbox.

WJC #292
Lincolnwelding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
YJjeeper90

Don't have a pic
But I have one of those jerry can tool boxes
It works really well. I have a socket set, a hand full of screw drivers, set of wrenches, Allen wrenches, an a few sets of plyers
I like it. It's great for day trips
An dosnt rattle
YJjeeper90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
Lincolnwelding
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJjeeper90 View Post
Don't have a pic
But I have one of those jerry can tool boxes
It works really well. I have a socket set, a hand full of screw drivers, set of wrenches, Allen wrenches, an a few sets of plyers
I like it. It's great for day trips
An dosnt rattle
Dang those things are pretty sweet. Never heard of them until now, for 80 bucks its a sweet little tool box. Will deffinitly have to pick one up.

Im hoping to build a little storage rack for my xj since i took out the back seat and i work in a fabrication shop but that means i gotta have paid free time haha
WJC #292
Lincolnwelding is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.