Rebuilt Wrecked Jeeps - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Rebuilt Wrecked Jeeps

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #16
-jb-
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have pictures of when it was wrecked. I picked this up after the shop I got it from stripped it all down. It was in a front end collision. So I got tub, interior, wiring, new frame, windshield......I've added the front clip an stuffing 1ton axles under it. I've picked up a 4.0 for it an a AW4 trans for it.

Yellow Jeep Member #42
01 TJ Sport
00 TJ Sport
-jb- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #17
YJRoller
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Here is one for ya,,,

My better halfs 98 TJ, 3rd time rollover rebuild

This is the 3rd time it's been rolled ,, flopped and It just jeeps getting better after every rebuild.

This time she did in both front fenders, windshield and frame, rollbar section above passenber, totally trashed the top, the tailgate, Both drivers side control arms, both upper and lower drivers side control arm mounts, rear track bar and both bumpers,, Deep sigh

Here it is back on its 33" radial Swampers. The top will be here in a day or so. We decided on the Rampage 109535 Trail Top - Frameless/Bowless. Since I was able to salvage the rear window bar and instead of the no drill header I am using the stock top header. You can cut it off and it has screws that go thru a plastic edge similar to a normal top.

I used the ROR200 and 202 coils with appropriate shocks. Front and rear TB reloc brackets, pitman to lift it this time. And have a better stabiliser coming on Monday. The front tb bracket is from Morris and the rear is from Rough Country. I have both sways off now but will prolly be gettn em back on as it seems a lil wavy. But hey,,, its NOT a sports car.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...built-1414532/
flop.jpg   somedamage.jpg   topdamage.jpg   camount.jpg  

1998 TJ ROR lifted and lots of other goodies
1996 2 DOOR 2.5, 5 Speed Cherokee, 6.5" lift rolln on
33"Swampers. Lots of extras
YJRoller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #18
YJRoller
1996 XJ Cherokee 

And here is the 99% completed build

And here it is again,, Just about finished,, Just needs the new top on.

Sitting on 33 x 10.50 x 15 Swamper radials.
img-20120906-00124.jpg   img-20120906-00125.jpg  

1998 TJ ROR lifted and lots of other goodies
1996 2 DOOR 2.5, 5 Speed Cherokee, 6.5" lift rolln on
33"Swampers. Lots of extras
YJRoller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #19
Cotton
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJRoller
And here it is again,, Just about finished,, Just needs the new top on.

Sitting on 33 x 10.50 x 15 Swamper radials.
Looking good! Nice progress!
Cotton is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #20
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I've rebuilt a dozen or so Jeeps.

I built the LJ for myself. Never really took a good before picture.

forumrunner_20120907_142805.jpg

forumrunner_20120907_142833.jpg

Built the TJ for my dad to wheel. Will be getting 35s and a wheelbase stretch soon.

forumrunner_20120907_142922.jpg

forumrunner_20120907_142952.jpg

The rest were bought by my dad to fix up and sell. I'll try to find some pictures of the other Jeeps I've rebuilt.
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #21
asim04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Dang, didn't know there was a thread on this. I need to see if I have any before pics of mine when bought wrecked/rollover with a Dana 44 snapped at the housing.
asim04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.