Rear bumpers customized to hide body lift gap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Rear bumpers customized to hide body lift gap

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
BlackedOut4x4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I would like to see some bumpers that are made to hide that crappy looking body lift gap in the rear. Any pictures or just ideas would be helpful!

Last edited by BlackedOut4x4; 12-08-2010 at 03:04 PM..
BlackedOut4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #2
NCUNLIMITED
2005 LJ Wrangler 

restarting an OLD thread, just installed a 1.25" BL and need some Ideas on how to hide that nasty gap. Any ideas would be great. I know a new bumper with swingout tire carrier would do it but for those of us with limited budgets I need a cheaper way. Thought about getting some diamond plate and painting it black and trying to formit to the back of my LJ with a little hanging down but........I don't know. ANY IDEAS???????
NCUNLIMITED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
dickyson
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I
Quote:
restarting an OLD thread, just installed a 1.25" BL and need some Ideas on how to hide that nasty gap. Any ideas would be great. I know a new bumper with swingout tire carrier would do it but for those of us with limited budgets I need a cheaper way. Thought about getting some diamond plate and painting it black and trying to formit to the back of my LJ with a little hanging down but........I don't know. ANY IDEAS???????
I would like the hear also any ideas
dickyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
rubidriver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am about to build one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974 View Post
your money will go farther in College Station.
rubidriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2010, 05:02 AM   #5
tjsahara00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

When I had a 3'' body lift I cut 2 pieces of channel and mounted my Hi-Lift
jack inbetween the gap...

[/IMG]
tjsahara00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.