Psc Cages - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Psc Cages

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-09-2005, 10:58 PM   #1
Bult4mud

Psc Cages

thinking of putting one of thesecages in my TJ any pix

Bult4mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 08:59 PM   #2
Unlimited Rubi

I have the trail cage. here is a pic right after install.
05 Unlimited Rubicon, 6" Full Traction Lift, Bilstein shocks, 37" Irocs, Flowmaster Hushpower 2, WJ Knuckles and Brakes, 1 ton high steer, Mountain Offroad High Clearance Front Bumper w/9000 Warn, Jeeperman rear w/9500 Ramsey,Kilby gas tank & steering box skids, Poison Spider Trail Cage, Uniden 510xl
Unlimited Rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 01:18 PM   #3
TXST8tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

unlimited.....does the PSC trail cage come with the windshield tie ins? i've been looking at cages recently, but none of them come with the deal to secure the windshield to them and i'm just not all that crazy about relying on a retaining pin to hold that thing up.
TXST8tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 02:19 PM   #4
JeepCreepn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXST8tj
unlimited.....does the PSC trail cage come with the windshield tie ins? i've been looking at cages recently, but none of them come with the deal to secure the windshield to them and i'm just not all that crazy about relying on a retaining pin to hold that thing up.
i know your asking him but the answer is yes they do come with the tie-ins
JeepCreepn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 05:00 PM   #5
TXST8tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

thanks! i have talked to other people that have had a fabricator fab up some, but it would be nice not to have to do anything else with it.....for this cage anyway.
TXST8tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
Unlimited Rubi

The PSC trail cage uses the stock windshield tieins and just renforces them by boxing in the winshield as you can see from my pic.
05 Unlimited Rubicon, 6" Full Traction Lift, Bilstein shocks, 37" Irocs, Flowmaster Hushpower 2, WJ Knuckles and Brakes, 1 ton high steer, Mountain Offroad High Clearance Front Bumper w/9000 Warn, Jeeperman rear w/9500 Ramsey,Kilby gas tank & steering box skids, Poison Spider Trail Cage, Uniden 510xl
Unlimited Rubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads
  • XJ Cages?? - Jeep Picture Requests (5 replies)
  • Cages!!! - Jeep Picture Requests (28 replies)
  • TJ Roll Cages - Jeep Picture Requests (2 replies)
  • Roll Cages - Jeep Picture Requests (11 replies)
  • Cages - Jeep Picture Requests (1 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.