Post pics of your Savvy/Currie lift!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Post pics of your Savvy/Currie lift!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
Dogbones
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Post pics of your Savvy/Currie lift!!

Hi guys i'm on the fence about pulling the trigger on a lift by savvy/currie, i'd like to see some setups and hear a little feedback, thanks

Dogbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
underliner6
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogbones View Post
Hi guys i'm on the fence about pulling the trigger on a lift by savvy/currie, i'd like to see some setups and hear a little feedback, thanks
+1 on that! Im getting the Currie kit in the spring, and would love to see some pics
underliner6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by underliner6 View Post
+1 on that! Im getting the Currie kit in the spring, and would love to see some pics
bump
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2011, 03:56 AM   #4
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I can only assume you're having to bump this as a result of there already being a butt tonne of threads identical to this.... but just to entertain the idea....

4" Currie kit. All suspension on Rancho RS9000XL shocks.

And because everyone knows you get more flex with the doors off...

As far as feedback goes, the kit is amazing. If I had to do it all over I'd use the exact same setup although I may have gone with a different shock. Love the Rancho shocks but at the time wasn't aware of the spring perch protruding to the extent that I'd need to cut into my perches to avoid them dimpling my shock bodies. As a result (and Rancho's convenient lapse in telling me the above) I had to buy 2 new shocks due to them failing after a short time, which I can only assume was a result of said dimple in the body.
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #5
underliner6
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Bump
underliner6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.