Please Help Me Find The Missing Pic - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Please Help Me Find The Missing Pic

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSpiderwebshade @ JeepHut.com

Unread 06-28-2005, 11:35 AM   #1
drewguere

Please Help Me Find The Missing Pic

I am planning to lift my jeep soon, and I talked to the mechanic that will be doing it. He want me to bring him a few pics of what I want it to look like.

I saw a Black 2 door XJ (what I have) a while back, it had the RE 3.5 and 31's or 32's. I am almost positive the owner is a part of this forum. The pics are on cardomain, but I can't find them. That jeep is exactly what I want to do to mine

Please someone find those pics for me.

drewguere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
Giviner
2003 TJ Wrangler 

found this one......it's not a 2 door but it's got a RE 3.5" lift and 31's, posted by JCSXJ a few years back:

Here's the link to that thread, got tons of pics of XJ's, you should be able to find something there

EDIT: here's the link........i'm an idiot and forgot to attach it:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...2&page=1&pp=15

Last edited by Giviner; 06-28-2005 at 03:27 PM..
Giviner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2005, 03:14 PM   #3
drewguere

The pic doesn't work for me, and theres no link there

EDIT: The pic works now, but theres still no link
Unread 06-28-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
Giviner
2003 TJ Wrangler 

.....added the link
Giviner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2005, 03:43 PM   #5
drewguere

Thanks for the link. Ive looked at it many times and the jeep Im looking for isn't there, actually, Ive only seen it twice. And its on cardomain.com. I cant find it there either though, its hiding!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.