Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pizza Cutters - Anyone tall & skinny?

603K views 651 replies 310 participants last post by  IMP095 
#1 ·
Post 'em if ya got 'em...

#65 ·
I got 4 friends that run 10.50's. Two have 33x10.50 mud terrains on 4in of lift. One runs a 35x10.50 Swamper on 2in bb lift with no fender flares and massaged fenders. The other guy runs 35x10.50 Swamper on a 4.5 RE lift.

Then me and another friend run 12.50's. I have 33x12.50's on a 2in bb lift. The other guy runs 33x12.50's on a 4in lift.

I've drove on 10.50's and 12.50's and we follow each other through all the muddy trails here in VA and I can't tell a difference. I can tell the Swampers dig a little better then the rest of our mud-terrains. But as far as width I can go anywhere the others are on 10.50's and vice versa.

It comes down to driver, I think

We have a nice muddy hole that majority get stuck in. I went further in my 2in bb lift 33x12.50 mud terrains then another friend that had 4in lift and 33x10.50's

All Jeeps are 6cyl TJ's

#69 ·
The makers of JeepForum decided to make it so that registered users (like you and I,) must either have a certain number of posts (I've heard both 25 or 50 as a minimum) before you can post pictures click free. This is to keep spammers and companies from signing up, and coming on here and posting stupid/non-jeep pictures/advertisements. However, you can choose to "Support JeepForum" by donating $20 a year to them, (helps out the website alot) and you get a ton of benefits such as able to post pictures before the "Minimum post" rule (so you could post pictures right away) and lots of other stuff; "JeepForum.com" Decal, gets rid of all the advertisements on the pages, and lots of other stuff, look into it if interested. Also, another reason why I want to do it (I don't know why I havn't yet) is because there is a 60 second wait interval inbetween searches throughout the JeepForum website, purchasing the $20 account gets rid of this 60 second delay and you are able to search immediately after just searching. Welcome to the Forum. :cheers2:

#74 · (Edited)
#240 ·
ill play i love my pizza cutters! 34 x 10.5 swampers- 4in rustys kit- swaybar still connected

not too crazy but the best action pictures i have
Such a great lookin' YJ! Once I decide I'm bored with stock this is definitely the look I want to go with!

Mine, however, is still a DD. How is the stability on pavement with the tires?

#84 ·
ya, they rub a little bit on the control arms at full turn. I was a little short on funds so didn't end up getting a set of wheels, so for now I just make two and three point turns when necessary :(

Hopefully I'll be able to get some new wheels soon, and although I thought I wouldn't like how the tires would look on the stock wheels, I actually kinda like it now!

#85 ·
ya, they rub a little bit on the control arms at full turn. I was a little short on funds so didn't end up getting a set of wheels, so for now I just make two and three point turns when necessary :(

Hopefully I'll be able to get some new wheels soon, and although I thought I wouldn't like how the tires would look on the stock wheels, I actually kinda like it now!
A washer behind the steering stop cured it for me. Same with my dad, although he then went with stock wheels and Spidertrax 1.25" spacers.

#86 · (Edited)
adam728 - what type of washer are you talking about and about how much do they cost? I was going to avoid getting spacers because I want to get new wheels soon, and they almost cost as much as some steel crager's.

On another note I'm taking my pizza cutters out to Uwharrie this weekend to test them out for the first time! It's been raining ALL week so I expect it to be muddy. Hopefully I'll get some good action shots, and wont get too stuck!

#87 ·
adam728 - what type of washer are you talking about and about how much do htey cost? I was going to avoid getting spacers because I want to get new wheels soon, and they almost cost as much as some steel crager's.

On another note I'm taking my pizza cutters out to Uwharrie this weekend to test them out for the first time! It's been raining ALL week so I expect it to be muddy. Hopefully I'll get some good action shots, and wont get too stuck!
Just a standard hardware store washer. $0.25-$0.35. :thumbsup:

#93 ·
just an out there question but with the 33x10"s do you still need spacers with the moab rims?

and wouldnt fatter tires (33x12.5") be better in deeper mud because then you "float" on top of that stuff?

#94 ·
and if you dont air down ever, would the skinnys still perform as well?

#99 ·

34x10.50 bias
Drive pic due to axle u-joint needing to be replaced.

#102 ·
Bump, any 34x10.50r15 on 15x10 rims?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.