Pics Of Your Other Rides - Page 53 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Pics Of Your Other Rides

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-08-2009, 09:45 AM   #781
attworth
1979 CJ7 

I think this may be my first post. Been lurking for a while, and just joined a few days ago.

We're picking up our first Jeep tonight - a 79 CJ7.

Here's my old truck. Rolled in a ditch by my step-dad on Nov 1, 2008.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...8/DSC_0017.jpg

Here's my ride. (Don't laugh, it's great on gas, and a blast to ride.) It's in the garage right now. Someone tried to steal it and I've been waiting on my new ignition and plastic to come in. (Can't find any pictures of it, so here's a stock photo.)
http://www.bikez.com/pictures/sym/20...%20-%20Sym.jpg

Here's my other project, which will probably never be complete.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...th/RecentZ.jpg - 1981 280ZX. Haven't decided on modified turbo or a small block (have both in the garage on stands.) It's currently stripped to a nearly bare shell awaiting funds for some steel and lots of replacement parts.

Here's our commuter. Don't have any pictures of it anywhere, but here's an example. Imagine that, plus a huge dent/crinkle in the hood. It's a major POS, but it gets us A-B.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...FordTaurus.jpg

attworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #782
the6nightmares
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Ram 1500

Unread 06-08-2009, 10:18 AM   #783
ET48
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by attworth View Post
I think this may be my first post. Been lurking for a while, and just joined a few days ago.

We're picking up our first Jeep tonight - a 79 CJ7.

Here's my old truck. Rolled in a ditch by my step-dad on Nov 1, 2008.

Here's my ride. (Don't laugh, it's great on gas, and a blast to ride.) It's in the garage right now. Someone tried to steal it and I've been waiting on my new ignition and plastic to come in. (Can't find any pictures of it, so here's a stock photo.)

- 1981 280ZX. Haven't decided on modified turbo or a small block (have both in the garage on stands.) It's currently stripped to a nearly bare shell awaiting funds for some steel and lots of replacement parts.

Here's our commuter. Don't have any pictures of it anywhere, but here's an example. Imagine that, plus a huge dent/crinkle in the hood. It's a major POS, but it gets us A-B.
Long click free. Please use [IMG] tags.
ET48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #784
Zice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkeraviator View Post
Did some file moving and got it I think...

And agian...Here is what I drive at work.

Sweet *** Job btw, but what doesnt make sense to me is how the air medical transport works? We have a heli that flies local to get patients to the largest hospital in the area for severe cases. So I guess my question is why dont you fly a chopper? Is your closest medical facility that far? Do your local hospitals have runways? Im just missing something... Please educate me.
Unread 06-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #785
TYphoonXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

2002 CR125r

Thanks in advance for click free
Unread 06-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #786
mjfitz99
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXBoy11 View Post
2002 CR125r

Thanks in advance for click free
click free
mjfitz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #787
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by attworth View Post
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...th/RecentZ.jpg
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/1175068528.html

i want to get this as my DD, but as a highschool student, even that 3 grand is a bit much for me to spend at once. its probably not as great with gas as im looking for in a new DD, but its so awesome
PurpleTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #788
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zice View Post
Sweet *** Job btw, but what doesnt make sense to me is how the air medical transport works? We have a heli that flies local to get patients to the largest hospital in the area for severe cases. So I guess my question is why dont you fly a chopper? Is your closest medical facility that far? Do your local hospitals have runways? Im just missing something... Please educate me.
Once being a Flight Medic on a medical helo I can answer this very simple question. True most helo's fly in and out of local trauma centers however certain medical problems are only handled by certain advanced care facilities. Most common being transplant facilities, not every hospital can handle say a heart transplant or the organ maybe at another facility and time the organ can be between donor and patient is not that long, so those patients may have to be flown long distance to a hospital that can handle that type of proceedure. Fixed wing aircraft can fly faster, longer, and safer.

Say your in Alabama and your new heart is in New York.

Helo time = pushing it 9 hrs with a few landings to refuel.

Fixed wing = 1 take off - 1 landing 4 hrs

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009, 01:35 AM   #789
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zice View Post
Was wondering the same thing, before I looked at the rest of the photos and read the descrip. I thought he drove the Ambulance haha.
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #790
Walkeraviator
1998 XJ Cherokee 

obxresq is right. We tend to do transports of facility to facility transfers. Helos usually do trauma scene flights like car accidents and what forth. A mojority f our buisness here is transporting a team from a local childrens hospital. We go to say Paducah which is a 3 hour drive by ambulance, and only a 45 minute flight. They bring the sick kid back that way, and the out of hospital time is greatly reduced.

We do on occasion transport people to specialty places like Cleveland Clinic, or the Mayo Clinic. Its a pretty cool job. As corny as it sounds, I feel like I do something that makes a difference, instead of shuttling rich people around to play golf.
Walkeraviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #791
sparkyB34
2006 TJ Wrangler 

sparkyB34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #792
Mini-Me26
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkeraviator View Post
It is when your business is air medical transport. The interior is gutted and rigged for medical transport...

Wow. Sorry, I had no idea those existed.
Mini-Me26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #793
Meeke
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBevO8 View Post
My rice burner. Roughly 365whp for now (still stock turbo).

Did you frequent the Oak Hall commuter room while in college and perhaps assist in blowing up a perfectly good reindeer decoy?

Clear your PM's
Meeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #794
99TJSahara
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Mini-chopper 49cc, 4speed autoclutch, FOR SALE
99 Wrangler Sahara-sold

Last edited by 99TJSahara; 11-26-2009 at 01:06 PM..
99TJSahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #795
Forumpete58
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My DD:

My Other Weekend Cruiser:
Forumpete58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.